Java developer for Software Tools for he[a]t PMT
Be part of a highly motivated team of the new he[a]t PMT organization which creates tools to be used in the entire Automotive Group of Continental. You are invited to be part of a new development team for a SW Test Framework (Test-tool abstraction framework) which can launch and collect results from different software test execution tools. In that context we will establish a he[a]t and BU network of experts and foster information exchange between domain experts; You have the chance to work in a team which can be proud of the work which is done. It will be a challenging task to achieve high performance (execution speed) with a plugin based system with multiple requirements.
* Good knowledge of Java;
* Good XML knowledge;
* Knowledge of SW development and testing process (from any BU/BA);
* Good communication skills;
* Good English knowledge;
* Out of the box thinking. It s a plus
* C and C++ knowledge;
* Python knowledge;
* SW Testing knowledge or experience;
* Experience in cross platform applications (Windows and Linux);
* Experience in DevOps and continuous integration. Qualifications:
* University Degree;
* 2 Years experienced in Java and XML development;
* Experience in working in a global team / global environment.
What we offer:
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance ;
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
* Relocation Package for non-Timisoara/Iasi Residents;
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.