Software Developer for HEat - TSR
The Corporate System and Technologies Organization (S&T)is responsible for cross-divisional challenges such as technology studies and pre-development activities. Our team works in special focus areas for innovation projects which are directed towards automotive software systems. This includes but is not restricted to high performance computing, automated driving and driver assistance functions and systems, e-mobility, and future standards for AUTOSAR. We are looking for a highly motivated innovative software developer (m/f) for future Automotive Software.
To master the technologies challenges, we need you to:
* define and roll out new software solutions in the context of pre-development activities (e.g. automotive apps, cloud computing, virtualization);
* contribute to new software architectures based on embedded Linux and other state-of-the-art technologies for high-performance computing platforms (e.g. AUTOSAR Adaptive, service oriented architectures, micro service technologies);
* validate latest available technologies, components and tools on the market for the development and integration of future automotive SW projects;
* coordinate and consolidate inputs and concepts from different automotive domains and create common solutions;
* collaborate in innovation expert teams with cross domain participation, and make the results available;
* implement prototypes and early solutions to master the technical challenges together in small teams with other experts tag: Corp S&T, Corporate System and Technology, S&T.
* University degree;
* Several years of experience in software development and integration of automotive embedded systems;
* Very good design and programming skills in ANSI C and object-oriented programming (Java, C++);
* Skills in POSIX operating Systems (Linux, QNX, etc.) and state-of-the-art software architectures;
* Knowledgeable in multicore technologies;
* Knowledgeable in agile software development environment;
* A team player with excellent communication skills;
* Fluent English, both in speaking and writing.
What we offer:
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
* Relocation Package for non-Timisoara/Iasi Residents;
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.