Junior HR Analyst
Location: Zalau, Romania
Department: Human Resources - Collaboration - Leadership - Compensations - Project Management
Scope: Assists in the development, execution and administration of compensation programs within the region, ensuring conformance with internal guidelines and business objectives.
The “Junior Compensation & Organization Analyst (HR)” role is the ideal job for any graduate in a form of a development program - Global Trainee, which offers professional development and real life experience with the leading multinational company in seamless pipes. The program consist of a complex development cycle with a duration of 2 years and it will include the following phases:
- Experience in 2 departments over the course of the program
- 1 month in Argentina (Induction Camp)
- E-learning, on the job training and other specialized courses.
- Analyses organizational structures under scope, promoting a progressive standardization in Tenaris.
- Performs a job description for new positions under his/her scope.
- Performs the position class evaluation for positions within his / her scope of responsibility.
- Assists in updating salary structures according to external market evolution and business changes.
- Participates in external compensation surveys as appropriate
- Proposes the granting of bonuses, other special awards and benefits.
- Provides information regarding salary changes and bonuses to the payroll department.
- Seniority/Experience: 0-2 years in HR – preferably in a similar position
- Educations: University (Economics, Business, HR, Economical Engineering);
- Language: English – Advanced
- IT tools: Microsoft Office (especially Excel)
- Competitive Salary
- Flexible Working Schedule
- Flexible Benefits
- Development Programe
- International experiences