Recruitment Associate with French
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders.Cerinte
Your career is about what you want to be and who you want to be. It’s about bringing your skills, your curiosity and your best true self to your work.
Here, you’ll match your ingenuity with the latest technology to make incredible things.
In Accenture Operations we rethink the way people work and businesses perform by harnessing the power of rich data for decision-making, innovative technology, and advanced machine intelligence.
In an era where people are critical to success, join a team that prioritizes human ingenuity and fosters a workforce where technology elevates people (not the other way around), freeing them up for more creative thinking and exciting work.
Every day is a process of growth, being responsible of:
• Student or Graduate;
• Good Client handling skills;
• Good communication, written and oral - Proficient in Spanish;
• Problem solving and analysis skills, well organized and attentive to details;
• Proactive, positive attitude and approach;
• Flexibility to seek additional responsibility and tasks when required;
• Accepts responsibility as an individual and works well within a team.
• As point of contact for the candidates, you will coordinate schedules with applicants and interviewers, set up phone or in person interviews, reconciliate interview cancellations;
• Assure great experience for the candidate along the selection process, by updating his profile information in the database and updating accordingly the status in the system;
• Maintain the pool of valuable candidates (the “Talent” pool) up to date with candidates selected but not allocated to a current opening;
• Act as support for the Recruiters with the hiring process in the system;
• Attend all calls established between the local team in Bucharest and the team on the client’s site;
• Learn, understand and apply the Work Instructions that are framing the Recruitment process;
• Respect the Service Level Agreement between Accenture and the client and identify process improvements.
How we trully care:
• Follow a journey of success. Learn, innovate, invest in yourself and make a step forward, closer to your life goals.
• Travel virtually around the globe, working in a diverse and multicultural environment.
• Benefit from health insurance and support from a mental health therapist, to keep your life balanced
• Have fun while working, participating in internal company events, sports activities and community initiatives.
• Save money doing the things you love, having access to different discounts on products and services.
• If you love vacations, joyful moments and volunteering, (as we do) you have access to travel vouchers, volunteering opportunities and lots of fun alongside Accenture team.
• Enjoy other personalized benefits package, including meal vouchers, public transportation, private pension, life insurance, gym, additional vacation days.
For us, you are Truly Human. Join our Accenture Team and get along in a lifetime journey!