Senior Testing Engineer
CER CLEANIG EQUIPMENT, filiala de producție a grupului Kärcher, din Curtea de Argeș. Fabrica CER Cleaning Equipment înființață înca din anul 2006, la Curtea de Argeș.Requirements
• Graduate of Technical University (mechanical or electrical);
• Experience in working with 3D CAD software (CATIA skills is an advantage);
• Good mechanical and electrical knowledges;
• Experience in plastic processing is an advantage;
• Advanced English skills.
• Willing to travel in Europe;
• Able to work independently and efficiently;
• Self-motivated, detail oriented and well organized;
• Innovative approach
• Defining the test matrixes specific to the devices/components necessary to be tested;
• Time scheduling of the tests taking into account priorities and testing capabilities;
• Analysis of the results of the tests undertaken and proposing solutions to solve the problems found after the tests;
• Preparation of test reports following tests;
• Responsible for the realization of projects according to the planning and to the established objectives (performances);
• Responsible for the correct and timely transmission of information related to the projects he leads to the AKW / CER departments with responsibilities in carrying out the project;
• Responsible for the execution of tests according to AKW standards and norms and for the accuracy of the results specified in the test reports submitted to other departments (AKW or CER);
• Responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of information related to the projects he coordinates;
• Proposing, developing and testing competitive and innovative technical solutions for ongoing projects in CER or for KӒRCHER devices already in production;
• Improving the quality level of the devices manufactured by Alfred KÄRCHER SE;
• Reduction of manufacturing costs for vacuum cleaners produced by CER Cleaning Equipment S.R.L. .
• Efficient use of resources provided by CER Cleaning Equipment S.R.L.