Finance Process Optimization Analyst
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs SNC-Lavalin Romania active
View all jobs Finance Process Optimization Analyst active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Banks - Financial Institutions active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Telecommunication active on Hipo.ro
This role is an exciting career opportunity for those of you who would like to further develop your technical and analytical skills in the finance field. As Finance Process Optimization Analyst, you will design/ redesign, implement and maintain tools and systems with the purpose of improving process stability, efficiency, standardization, and control.
As Analyst, you will also work closely with the Reporting and Internal Control Analysts to address opportunities of developing the reporting and internal process controls tools and frameworks for the financial processes across FSSC.
You will also act as a liaison agent between the Finance departments and the inter-dependent internal parties, ensuring that processes meet their needs and requirements. You will be responsible to ensure adequate training on new processes and promote knowledge management best practices, both on processes and systems, including developing all process specific documentation.
You will report to the Reporting and Process Excellence Lead.
- Identify and formulate solutions to improve existing tools and increase operational efficiency:
- Analyze and gather documentation on current business processes and workflows
- Estimate level of process complexity and potential benefits, in order to accurately prioritize individual initiatives;
- Explore and recommend new solutions or technological tools (Excel macros/ Power Queries, RPA, Power BI, SharePoint, Power Apps, Power Automate etc.)
- Analyze and document future opportunities for the processes;
- Support stakeholders through the change process by applying change management practices.
- Lead implementation activities (including planning, design, analysis, integration testing) and provide post-implementation support to stakeholders;
- Develop and provide training to end-users - workshops, lessons learned sessions and refresher programs related to the systems and tools implemented and used across the Finance function.
- Follow up on all projects/ initiatives, identify risks and obstacles to meet deadlines, as well as propose corrective measures; Prepare and present project progress reports;
- Identify and drive continuous improvement opportunities and process and/ or systems and tools standardization;
- Support the Reporting and Internal Control Analysts to develop and optimize the reporting and internal process controls framework in accordance with the current processes and technologies
- University degree in Finance or related field
- Minimum 3 years experience in Finance and/ or IT
- Expertise in process design and process optimization
- Expertise and demonstrated knowledge in process improvement methodologies such as Lean Six Sigma, Kaizen
- Expertise and demonstrated knowledge of finance-related processes
- Strong knowledge of analysis and reporting tools
- Experience with Oracle ERP / Hyperion / SAP Business Objects or other ERP/ EPM/ BI
- Strong knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Word, Visio) and SharePoint; Office 365 is a plus
- Strong knowledge in Power Bi and Power Automate/ Nintex forms and workflows
- Knowledge regarding AgilePoint platforms is a plus
- Proficiency in English (French is a plus)
- CBAP Certification is a plus
- Strong analytical, problem solving and facilitation skills within a culturally diverse multi-location work environment
- Ability to work well independently and within a team, resourceful and rigorous
- Strong communication and collaboration skills with various stakeholders
- Ability to work agile, with tight deadlines
- An interest in, and understanding of, project management techniques.
- Direct contract with SNC-Lavalin
- Motivational financial package & flexible benefits
- Team activities, team-building events, Fun@Work
- Free French language courses
- Employees Wellness Program – fresh fruits, free coffee and tea, chair message, employee wellness rooms
- Learning and Development programs, Career opportunities
- CSR & Sport activities
- Open and dynamic work environment
- Flexible working schedule organized in 2 shifts: 09:00 - 18:00 and 10:00 - 19:00* Monday to Friday
*(6 mandatory shifts from 10.00 per month)