EDI Project Manager
ALTEN Romania, part of the international ALTEN Group - with a unique position as Leader in IT & Engineering Consulting, provides support for its clients’ development strategies in the fields of innovation, R&D and IT systems since 1996. The company comprises 2 divisions specialized on its core capabilities: ENGINEERING and IT. These two divisions are: ALTEN TECHNO and ALTEN KEPLER.Cerinte
To ensure success in this role, you need the following experience and skills:
• Strong project management abilities;
• Proven previous experience deploying SAP ECC 6.0 EDI/ALE functionality;
• Proven previous experience in EDI solutions integration, design, and development or in coordinating EDI teams;
• Knowledge of EDI standards (EDIFACT, VDA, X12, ODETTE);
• Experience with Seeburger (would be a plus);
• English fluency, both written and verbal;
• Good communication skills.
About our open position: EDI Project Manager
• As an EDI Project Manager, you will be responsible for coordinating the EDI integration projects by closely collaborating with all parties involved (business, 3rd party suppliers, internal IT teams, etc.).
A typical day might include the following:
• Determine and defining EDI migration project scope and objectives, conceive the EDI project plan in collaboration with business, 3rd party suppliers, SAP implementation teams and manage the EDI migration accordingly;
• Collecting and documenting necessary data, to build Business Case for the EDI projects to be developed;
• Collecting risks and issues for the EDI migration;
• Evaluating EDI after programming completed by testing, utilizing appropriate systems;
• Creating the EDI project documentation.