Hardware Engineer TIS - PSS TSR
In the TIS group we make sure that your car will run with optimal tire pressure and our systems will monitor your car tires on every trip, even when your car is parked. Tire Information System is interesting subject involving wireless communication (Radio-Frequency, Low-Frequency, Bluetooth), low power management and safety regulations. We invite you to seek our products and together we can enhance and enlarge TIS portfolio. We are looking for experienced Hardware engineers to work with us on TPMS systems (Wheel unit sensors and ECU receivers) concept and customer applications. Responsibilities:
* Understand and clarify customer requirements towards HW discipline;
* Estimate and track effort for concept or product design;
* Design and come with solutions;
* Analyze and optimize product component cost, to qualify the product for automotive purpose and to keep the product up to date;
* Follow the different development phases DV, PV and EMC tests;
* Coordination with others teams (System, Mechanical, Software...), product will be tested in order to achieve the best performance.
* University/Engineering degree in a relevant field (Electronics Analogic and Telecommunication, etc).
* Basic Knowledge of Radio Frequency for transmitters and receivers;
* Understanding of Microcontrollers and virtual instrumentation;
* Doors knowledge;
* Good writing, reading and speaking English skills;
* Pro-activity, adaptability and teamwork skills would be highly appreciated;
* Good Understanding of Electro-magnetic field and propagation will be a must;
* Team spirit.
What we offer:
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals. A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization. Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
The Autonomous Mobility and Safety Business Area integrates safety technologies and controls vehicle dynamics to ensure safe and comfortable driving. The objective is to implement "Vision Zero", the vision of accident-free driving. Autonomous Mobility and Safety's components and system capabilities are prerequisites for autonomous mobility.