SWD - Embedded Electrical Mobility - VNI CE (TSR)
If you have a good technical background, you want to learn new things and you want to contribute to the development of the future electrical cars implementing the latest features for drivers and passengers than join our team and let's develop the future of electrical mobility together. A day in the life:
* Working in an Agile Team to develop applications for a wide range of customer projects;
* Develop software for Body Controllers containing applications like central locking, alarm, lights, wiper, diagnosis, energy management, etc.
* Requirements engineering, design, coding up to testing their SW on test-benches and/or on the real vehicle;
* Use the latest technology in the automotive domain. We are supported by a wide range of software development tools;
* Analyze and understand customer requirements of an application, to synthesize a software solution, coding it and testing it first on the PC, then on the C target system, delivering it to the project for integration. A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
What we need:
* University degree (e.g. Electronics, Computer Science, Physics, Informatics);
* At least 3 years of experience in C language programming;
* General hardware knowledge. What we'd like to see:
* Passion to explore & learn, new technologies. Going the extra mile, beyond boundaries;
* Capability to navigate on topics with few information.
* Software architecture and design experience;
* Automotive embedded systems knowledge and experience;
* Result oriented, dynamic and team player;
* Advanced English writing and speaking skills. Preference may be given to candidates who:
* Software development experience in automotive;
* AUTOSAR knowledge;
* AGILE/SAFe development experience.
What we offer:
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
* Relocation Package for non-Timisoara residents;
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.