Fresh Graduate Revenue Accountant
Huawei is a global leader of ICT solutions, whose vision is to enrich life through communication.
Continuously innovating based on customer needs, we are committed to enhancing customer experiences and creating maximum value for telecom carriers, enterprises, and consumers.
Among our customers are 45 of the world's top 50 telecom operators and one third of the world’s population uses Huawei technologies. Huawei is active in more than 170 countries and has over 150,000 employees of which more than 70,000 are engaged in research and development (R&D).
We are diverse, and we embrace it. With us you have the opportunity to work in a dynamic, multinational environment with more than 150 nationalities worldwide. We seek and reward talent.
Join us for Building a Better Connected World!
- Education: Degree in Accounting, Finance or relevant;
- 0-2 year work experience in Accounting/Finance function would be a plus;
- Good command of English, including commercial & accounting in both speaking and writing;
- Knowledge of basic accounting and reporting standards especially on IAS18 Revenue Recognition, IAS 37 Provisions and IFRS 15 would be a plus;
- Proficient in using Excel, have the ability to compute large volume of data;
- Excellent Organizational skills: general organizing, planning, time management, scheduling, coordinating resources and meeting deadlines;
- Good interpersonal skills, open and with initiative;
- Good communication skills.
The position will be within Sales Accounting Department of the European Region Shared Service Center of the Company. The position requires basic understanding of accounting and business systems, data analysis, databases and Excel skills to ensure the integrity of accounting information when recording, verifying and reconciling transactions on a daily basis and also reviewing the results (IS and BS) on a monthly basis.
The Fresh Graduate Revenue Accountant will need to interpret, present and explain accounting issues to various internal business partners and external auditors. Ideally possesses basic understanding of the accounting principles. This role will assist with the review of current processes and controls.
Specific areas of job description includes the following:
- Produce error-free accounting entries and reports on revenue and cost accounting;
- Preparing monthly closing activities on revenue and cost module (reconciling transactions, verification of system accounting entries, manual accounting entries, monitoring/calculation of provisions, etc)
- Review various financial accounting treatments and continuous monitoring to ensure high data quality;
- Prepare ad-hoc reports as necessary;
- Actively detect and analyze the problems found in the accounting process;
- Correctly understand the accounting policies, financial systems and processes of the company;
What We Offer
Mentorship and training will be provided;
Attractive salary package, including meal tickets and monthly transportation discount;
We know that work – life balance is important to you, therefore you will benefit from 21 annual leave days and additionally, 4 hours paid leave/ month;
Keeping our employees’ healthy is important to us, therefore we offer advantageous discounts for medical subscription, discounts for sports subscriptions (WorldClass, 7Cards), Chair Massage, as a relaxation break;
We encourage learning and professional development and through our Online Training Platform and partnership with Bookster, we facilitate the access for our employees to the newest information.
Description of the company
Huawei is a leading global ICT solutions provider. Through our dedication to customer-centric innovation and strong partnerships, we have established end-to-end capabilities and strengths across the carrier networks, enterprise, consumer, and cloud computing fields. We are committed to creating maximum value for telecom carriers, enterprises and consumers by providing competitive ICT solutions and services. Our products and solutions have been deployed in over 140 countries, serving more than one third of the world's population. In Romania, Huawei is present since, currently with +1800 employees and three main offices in Bucharest.