Financial Controller - Tire Division
* Control of business risks, effectiveness of the internal control system, and compliance with regulatory requirements;
* Controlling calculations and reports for management decision (local and international);
* Analysis of Financial figures and reports;
* Consults management on the further development and improvement of internal processes and structures;
* Identifies process optimization opportunities, risks and additional improvement potential;
* Identifies problems based on systematic meetings, analyzing and interpreting data sources to understand substrates - independently;
* Participates in projects at the plant level, as a member of the core team.
* University degree in Economics;
* 1 year of Experience in Financial Controlling, Auditing and/or Accounting;
* Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office (especially Excel);
* Knowledge of SAP represents a plus;
* Willingness to learn;
* Team player;
* Analytical thinking;
* Advanced English skills level.
What we offer
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance);
* Health & Wellness Benefits (Private Health and Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* Flexible Working Schedule;
* International Work Environment & Traveling;
* Relocation Package for non-Timisoara Residents.