System Engineer for Digital Key systems - VNI CE TSR
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Continental active
View all jobs System Engineer for Digital Key systems - VNI CE TSR active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Engineering active on Hipo.ro
What we do?
We build Continental Smart Access (CoSmA) systems that allows the use of a smart device to act as the car key. The system uses latest technologies (Bluetooth Low Energy, Ultra Wide Band, Near Field Communication, Digital Key) for precise localization and secure authentication, to perform functions such as unlock, lock, remote start, welcome lighting, approach unlock, walk away locking.
What we need?
We are looking for colleagues with System Engineering, SW engineering or System Testing background that wish to develop their career towards system requirements and architecture.
Your main responsibilities as System Engineer will be:
* Review of Customers and Stakeholders Requirements;
* Develop system requirements based on customer input and system architecture;
* Support development teams (software, hardware, mechanical, test);
* Contribute to System Architecture.
Knowledge, skills and abilities:
* University Degree (Computer Science, Informatics, Automation, Electronics);
* Software, testing, electronics knowledge;
* Requirement Engineering knowledge;
* Structured and organized;
* Good communication skills;
* Fluent in English.
Would represent a plus:
* General Automotive Knowledge;
* Working with Doors;
* Working with Rhapsody (SysML);
* FMEA knowledge;
* Security knowledge;
* Knowledge in SE development standards (CMMI, ASPICE,...).
What we offer:
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* The opportunity to develop your career by working with latest technologies and Continental worldwide experts in field;
* Task variety in different project and wide range of customers;
* Great place to work;
* A mentor during your integration period to support you to stepwise start working on project tasks;
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
* Relocation Package for non-Timisoara residents;
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.