System Architect for Digital Key systems - VNI CE TSR
What we do?
We build Continental Smart Access (CoSmA) systems that allows the use of a smart device to act as the car key. The system uses latest technologies (Bluetooth Low Energy, Ultra Wide Band, Near Field Communication, Digital Key) for precise localization and secure authentication, to perform functions such as unlock, lock, remote start, welcome lighting, approach unlock, walk away locking.
What we need?
We are looking for colleagues with SW engineering (software architecture know-how is a best match), System Engineering or System Testing background that are willing to develop their career towards system architecture.
Knowledge, skills and abilities:
* University Degree (Computer Science, Informatics, Automation, Electronics);
* Architecture engineering knowledge;
* Software, testing, electronics knowledge;
* Structured and organized;
* Good communication skills;
* Fluent in English. Would represent a plus:
* General Automotive knowledge;
* Working with Rhapsody (SysML);
* Working with Doors;
* FMEA knowledge;
* Security knowledge;
* System architecture development standards knowledge (CMMI, ASPICE,...).
What we offer:
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* The opportunity to develop your career by working with latest technologies and Continental worldwide experts in field;
* Task variety in different project and wide range of customers;
* Great plac
* A mentor during your integration period to support you to stepwise start working on project tasks. Your main responsibilities as System Architect will be:
* Design system architectures based on customer inputs and vehicle architecture;
* Collaborate with development teams to define new concepts, drive design decisions and implement technical solutions;
* Decompose the product into components, define the interfaces, dynamic behavior, and resource consumption target;
* Support and advise system requirements engineer, security and safety engineer.
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
* Relocation Package for non-Timisoara residents;
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.