Gi Group este una dintre cele mai mari companii de resurse umane la nivel mondial, oferind servicii pentru dezvoltarea pieței forței de muncă. Grupul oferă servicii de muncă temporară și permanentă, recrutare și selecție, servicii de consultanță și training cât și alte servicii complementare.Cerinte
We are looking for a HR Consultant for our team in Bucharest!
- University degree in Human Resources or related field;
- Proven experience in recruiting or similar HR role (either in-house or in a staffing agency);
- Excellent understanding of recruitment processes;
- Good knowledge of candidates selection methods;
- Proficiency in using the common applications and support for recruitment work;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English;
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and decision-making skills.
- Conducting entry/ middle level profiles recruitment projects on various industries;
- Performing interviews with candidates in order to assess qualifications, skills and previous employment to enable the best job matching;
- Presenting candidates to clients who meet their requirements and make interview arrangements, ensuring the candidates are fully briefed on the interview arrangements;
- Utilizing social media to advertise positions, attract candidates and build relationships with professionals;
- Headhunting and traditional recruitment activities – identifying, assessing and attracting passive candidates;
- Coach, mediate and influence all candidates and clients through the entire recruitment process;
- Selecting the best matching candidates to the assigned profile;
- Developing creative ways of implementing recruitment projects;
- Client and candidate management.
- Professional development environment;
- Motivating and competitive employment package;
- Performance bonus;
- Work from home;
- Meal Tickets;
- Private medical care;
- Bookster subscription;
- A friendly and dynamic work environment.