BI Developer (Power BI)
Play Solutions a fost infiintata de un roman pasionat de tehnologie si business. Din 2012 echipa noastra aduce impreuna specialisti in diverse tehnologii IT si clientii care au nevoie de seriozitatea si focusul lor.
Credo-ul nostru zilnic este inspirat din cuvintele lui Aristotel ‘’ We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence is not a singular act, but a habit.”
Te asteptam in echipa noastra, pentru a invata si a livra excelenta.
We are looking for a Power BI Developer for our client, technology provider for the automotive industry, to create and implement views and reports in Power BI.
• Relevant experience in BI - designing, developing and implementing reporting and analytics solutions;
• 2+ years working experience with Power BI development;
• Experience whit DAX and M language to manipulate the data and create specific KPI and integrate them in visuals;
• Experience with databases (Microsoft SQL Server, Postgresql etc.) and SQL language;
• Data visualization expertise, ability to understand and interpret data;
• Data modelling, data visualization and presentation skills;
• Very good experience with Microsoft tools;
• It would be useful if you also know PowerApps.
Main tasks of the role include transforming business requirements into state-of-art business intelligence solutions
• Understanding business requirements, designing and hands on development of the analytics applications using Power BI Desktop;
• Engage with requestors to understand their data consumption and reporting needs;
• Developing reports in PowerBI by combining data from different databases/systems as: Salesforce, SQL Server, SQL Server Analysis Services, Oracle, Excel files, Sharepoint folders, PostgreSQL databases;
• Should be able to define model with calculated columns, measures, calculated tables using DAX, create and customize visualizations, hierarchies and drill-down in Power BI;
• Customize and design advanced visualizations;
• Deliver reports and dashboards that have consistent and accurate data, useful visualizations and provide the necessary availability and scalability to support specific business processes;
• Ensures the quality of the BI products and deliverables and prepare adequate technical and user documentation;
• Should have the knowledge of publishing, sharing and exploring data to manages permissions and configuration for the delivered Power BI solutions;
• Responsible for troubleshooting issues and assists with technical support for users.
• A friendly and collaborative work environment, with growing opportunities;
• Meal tickets;
• Medical insurance;
• Special events for employees (team buildings, parties, after-hours outings).