.NET Fullstack Developer
R Systems is a global digital transformation leader that provides AI-driven solutions to clients across industries, through a broad range of technology & AI/analytics services.Requirements
• Experienced .NET/SQL Full Stack developer, should have good experience on large scale internet projects
• Experience with .NET Core, C#, TypeScript
• Good SQL Server experience, strong T-SQL, good performance tuning skills
• Good understanding of internet technologies, worked with HTTP, TCP and different Web Services
• Experience with multi-threaded applications is an advantage
• Must have experience with web/cloud or internet-focused projects
• Strong maths/ stats background is an advantage
• Jenkins/Team City, Git, Nunit and/or Powershell is an advantage
If you are looking for an engaging environment where you can make your mark in the industry, this might be the place for you. We are seeking creative, talented and ambitious internet-savvy developers – if you would like to explore our current vacancies, drop us an email. Our products are the best solutions for clients across the world – incorporating bespoke, partner, open source and COTS technologies.
You will enjoy:
• Being part of a medium-size Agile team
• A key role in a team with senior engineers developing and bringing innovation into existing systems
• Career and professional development opportunities (certifications, workshops, training sessions)
Who we are as a team:
• We have a strong sense of responsibility to our clients and the quality of our work. We are accountable for the projects; we tackle clients’ challenges and we go the extra mile to deliver.
• Clients praise us for flexibility. If something is humanly possible, we do it.
• We are fair, honest and transparent with each other and with our clients.
• We strive for top quality and exceed expectations.
• We trust each other, work well together and deliver value to clients as a team.
Benefits we offer available throughout (even in Covid times):
- competitive remuneration
- flexible working schedule
- medical insurance
- meal tickets
- 3 sick-days per year (no questions asked)
- 1 additional vacation day for each year in the company
- Extra free time by compensating public holidays that fall on weekends
Looking forward to return to (after the pandemic):
- Central office location
- Massage sessions at the office
- Sport competitions
- (online) team events and games
- Team buildings and parties
- Lunch & learn sessions
Who we are as a company:
R Systems specializes in digital transformation services based on the latest technologies in the area of cloud, data analytics, RPA, IA, ML/AI.
For almost 30 years in the telecom and technology industry, we have successfully delivered over 1000 complex, high-stake projects to more than 100 operators worldwide, supporting them throughout the 2G to 5G evolution.
As we progress into the digital transformation era, we aim to become the tech partner of choice for global organisations looking to innovate and expand their business through the latest technology.
• 2,700 employees worldwide
• 25 offices in 12 countries in Europe, US, APAC
• 16 delivery hubs, including centers of excellence in Romania, Poland, Moldova
• Partners of Microsoft – cloud computing and cloud application strategic partner; UiPath – RPA/IA Silver partner; Google Cloud; Oracle – Gold Partner; Automation Anywhere and Salesforce - US Gold Partner.