People and Culture Business Partner
All around the globe, employees in Allianz have been working hard to secure people’s lives and to give courage to our customers for what’s ahead. We are actuaries, advisors and service agents; engineers, lawyers and technology experts; we are daughters and sons, mothers and fathers, accountants, investors and entrepreneurs – and together we are shaping our industry. Because we know how important it is to have a fair partner at your side who provides solid and sustainable solutions, we strive to do it right – with passion, every day. Allianz Technology enables Allianz group to live up to its purpose, by providing powerful, standardized global platforms to provide efficiencies, savings and scalability for the long-term success of Allianz.
Allianz Technology Bucharest is a professional expertise center offering a wide range of solutions: Professional Services, Financial, Actuarial, IT Services and Procurement support to the Allianz Group, creating innovative solutions so that Allianz can shape the future for generations ahead.
Is providing good service something that motivates you, too? Then why not join us in developing innovative products and services in an international environment!
As part of the HR team, is responsible for the execution of standard HR programs, initiatives and developing plans to localize where appropriate, actively seeking opportunities for creation, simplification and problem solving of customer tailored HR solutions
- Provide professional HR expertise, advice and support, coach managers and employees on HR related topics for the designated functions/populations, working closely with HR experts;
- Partner with business leaders and other support functions to maintain a highly motivated and engaged workforce
- Understand and execute global & local HR strategies, processes and projects, and contributes to the continuous development and improvement of HR agenda;
- Assess and support HR processes & initiatives on resourcing, development, reward & retention, engagement as required.
- Enhance relationships and partnering with customers and internal departments;
- Drive continuous improvement culture within their area;
- Ensures projects are focused on adding new value for the organization with an eye towards quality assurance of processes and deliverables;
- Working closely with line managers, employees, business lines, HR experts, within HR community.
- University degree in a business-related discipline, psychology;
- 5+ years’ experience in a HRBP/OD/HR related role;
- Experience of partnering and supporting employees and managers;
- HR project management experience;
- Strong Romanian employment law knowledge;
- Experience of managing employee engagement;
- Able to understand business goals and recommend tailored HR approaches, policies and procedures to effect continual improvements in business objectives, productivity and development of HR within the company;
- Effective communication, presentation, facilitation, negotiation and influencing skills.
- Change Management Certification and experience in HR Transformation would be an advantage;
- Experience working in a shared service working environment would be preferred.
- Excellent consulting and facilitation skills;
- Excellent client management skills;
- Strong conflict management skills;
- Strong influencing and negotiation skills;
- Entrepreneurial spirit;
- Ability to develop strong trusting relationships in order to gain support and achieve results.
We place people at the core of what we do, this is why we are committed to your personal and professional growth:
- Complete training curricula available (tailored courses)
- International Certifications (Agile, Prince, ITIL, IFOA, ACCA, IACCM etc.)
- Comprehensive Leadership Programs
- All you can learn with LinkedIn Learning!
- German Language Courses for any level
- All you can read with Bookster!
- Work from Home Option available
- Get a free day on your Birthday or come at work and receive Gift Vouchers/Tickets!
- Go on Vacation and get a Holiday Bonus!
- WorldClass Gym Discounts
- Fixed salary compensation along with rewards & recognition performance-related bonus scheme
- Meal and Gift Tickets
The personal information that you may provide to us (including sensitive information) may be provided to Hiring Managers for the purposes of assessing your suitability as a candidate. Only suitable candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated with confidentiality.