Hardware Signal & Power Integrity Engineer CES TSR
For our growing Continental Engineering Services - Interior team we are looking for Hardware Signal & Power Integrity Specialist . What you'll do: You will use highly performant simulation environment to perform:
* Multilayer / HDI PCB Stack-up simulation;
* Pre Layout and Post Layout Simulation for high data rate interfaces (DDR, LVDS, Ethernet, PCI Express and others);
* Power Integrity Simulation for PDN.
You will use our high bandwidth oscilloscopes and VNAs in order to:
* Validate high data-rate interfaces from SI/PI point of view;
* Perform Compliance testing on different interfaces (DDR, ETH, USB, etc.). You will be involved in an interdisciplinary team in order to offer consultancy in architecture definition, communication with suppliers and customer during the development of our projects. Product Portfolio:
* Electronic Control Units;
* Connectivity applications;
* Telematic Units
* Head-up Displays;
* Multimedia Applications;
* Haptic Control;
* Comfort Control;
A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
What you'll bring:
* University Degree (Electronics, Computer science or equivalent);
* Experience in using electronic measurement equipment;
* Knowledge about PCB technologies;
* Experience in Layout design and/or Simulation tools represents an advantage;
* Knowledge of communication and/or display interfaces is an advantage as well;
* Advanced English is needed for daily communication.
What we offer:
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
* Relocation Package for non-Timisoara Residents.