Tax Assistant - Transfer Pricing
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile KPMG Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Tax Assistant - Transfer Pricing active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Constructii active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Juridic active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Management - Consultanta active pe Hipo.ro
Junior Tax Assistant in Transfer Pricing Team
When you are at the beginning of your career path, making the right choice is important, but finding the right place to do that is essential. If you are a young professional looking for a great start to your career, read this page until the end because we are open for talent! Why KPMG?
When you choose KPMG as the place to start and build your career in Tax you should know that a well-defined career path is waiting for you. You will have access to a wide range of formal and informal training opportunities, as well as new programs that explore leadership skills from the very beginning of your career in KPMG. You will have the chance to work with many supportive and talented people, who are willing to share their experience & expertise with you. We also put technology at the heart of our daily activities by exploring new innovative approaches and encouraging our people to be groundbreaking in their thinking.
Candidates should meet the following requirements:
• Bachelor’s Degree in economic or technical field, with an excellent academic record. Master degree in Finance or Economics would be a plus;
• Professional experience is required in transfer pricing work (1 - 2 years) within consulting or accounting practices;
• In-depth knowledge of Romanian transfer pricing legislation and a good understanding of the OECD Transfer Pricing Guidelines;
• Fluent written and spoken English with focus on professional reports/memo writing and use of appropriate business/technical language;
• Very good knowledge of MS Office tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint);
• Strong problem solving skills and analytical skills;
• Outstanding written and oral communication skills;
• Ability to consistently meet deadlines in a dynamic environment;
• Self-motivated person, eager to acquire experience and build a career in a professional environment and with a strong team work spirit;
• Confident approach, self-motivated, proactive attitude and ability to work in teams;
• Ability to adapt to an intensive work environment and to multi-task effectively.
What does the job entail?
• Client transfer pricing work (e.g. benchmark studies, preparation of transfer pricing reports, assisting more senior colleagues during transfer pricing audits, etc.);
• Generate new ideas and solutions;
• Liaising with the relevant counterparties of the projects (team, client, other advisors);
As a member of our team, you will gain access to a wide range of industries and projects and you will be given the opportunity to develop your knowledge through your day-to-day professional activity as well as via specialized training.
Confidentiality will be ensured to protect the interests of applicants.
Only preselected candidates will be invited to an interview.