Graduate Recruitment - Juniors in Audit Financial Services
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile KPMG Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Graduate Recruitment - Juniors in Audit Financial Services active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Banci active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Contabilitate Finante active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Management - Consultanta active pe Hipo.ro
Who we are?
KPMG Romania is one of the world’s leading providers of Audit, Tax and Advisory services.
At KPMG we run our firm just as effectively as we support and strengthen our clients’ businesses. That means hiring talented people to help develop and manage our brand, publish our thought leadership, control our finances, run our IT infrastructure, and support our professionals in the field. KPMG Romania offers great opportunities to build a successful career.
Making the right career choice is important. Finding the right place to do that is essential.
Are you looking to make the next great step in your career?
• Top graduate in Economics, Finance, Technology, Mathematics, IT, Law or a related discipline
• Good knowledge of English
• Curiosity and a lifelong learning mindset
• Out of the box thinking
• Strong problem solving & analytical skills
• Judgment & decision-making skills
• Resilient in the face of challenges or obstacles
• Business-oriented attitude, creativity and assertiveness
• Team player and taking ownership of your actions
- You will become an integral part of the engagement team, creating good contacts and developing relationships with client teams and the wider business community.
- You will develop an understanding of clients’ systems and processes. You will apply knowledge gained through training and on-the-job experience to undertake risk based assessments of the level of work required.
- You will own assigned work and assist more senior members of the team.
- You will seek to embed technology and data analytics into the work process.
- You will participate in social and networking events to develop your knowledge and contacts within KPMG.
- You will be supported in your career progression through performance management, formal and informal training, personal development programs etc.
- You will have access to travel opportunities for client engagements and learning & development programs.
- You will have access to mobility programs and other career opportunities within the firm.
Student or graduate? We are Open for Talent. Open for You. There are several opportunities to join the firm whether you have professional experience or no experience at all.
Applications for the 2021 Graduate program are now open.
Start Dates: Summer: If you are already looking for a job.
Early September: If you want to finish your studies or other projects first.
Suitable applicants will be invited for tests and interviews.