Tehnical Content & Support Manager - Remote
Gi Group este una dintre cele mai mari companii de resurse umane la nivel mondial, oferind servicii pentru dezvoltarea pieței forței de muncă. Grupul oferă servicii de muncă temporară și permanentă, recrutare și selecție, servicii de consultanță și training cât și alte servicii complementare.Requirements
- Graduated as industrial engineer or in related fields;
- Technical understanding of rotating equipment (e.g. pumps, mixers, agitators) and its components would be very beneficial;
- Experience in database maintenance, e.g. via database backends and MS Excel;
- Experience in SAP AIN would be an advantage;
- Ability of working autonomous in defined processes and with a high degree of personal initiative;
- Ability to analyze and promote further improvements;
- Strong communication skills in English and German for intercompany and customer communication;
- Passion to drive digitalization in a B2B environment.
- You are responsible for developing and maintaining content for our product relation database, which is part of our customer portal;
- You will research, collect and consolidate data for our database via internet research and internal company knowledge;
- You will support uploading and maintaining customer data in SAP AIN;
- You will be the first level support for inquiries about product relation database via our customer portal;
- You will support with product related online shop backoffice tasks, like uploading and maintenance of product and product data;
- You will support with user related online shop backoffice tasks, e.g handling registrations.
- The employment is made on the basis of an indefinite contract;
- It offers a competitive salary and a range of flexible extra-salary benefit;
- Relocation bonus.