Portal Administrator with German - Remote
Gi Group este una dintre cele mai mari companii de resurse umane la nivel mondial, oferind servicii pentru dezvoltarea pieței forței de muncă. Grupul oferă servicii de muncă temporară și permanentă, recrutare și selecție, servicii de consultanță și training cât și alte servicii complementare.Requirements
- Graduated in the field of economics or IT;
- Ability of working autonomous in defined processes and with a high degree of personal initiative;
- Ability to analyze and promote further process improvements;
- Experience in handling sales related tasks of SAP S/4 ERP, is an advantage;
- Experience in online shop or customer portal backends (especially in a SAP environment) would be an advantage;
- Experience in SAP AIN would be an advantage;
- Strong communication skills in English and German for intercompany and customer communication;
- Passion for digitalization.
- Responsible for the user administration process tasks of our customer portal and linked applications and services, e.g. online shop or Instant Service;
- Manage the incoming registrations and handle them according to processes, e.g. create tickets for customers, assign roles in the backend systems, clarifications with responsible sales reps, link accounts from S/4 as well as uploading price list to the online shop and S/4;
- Provide support with product related online shop back office tasks, like uploading lead times, uploading and maintenance of product;
- Provide support with uploading and maintaining customer data in SAP AIN.
- The employment is made on the basis of an indefinite contract;
- It offers a competitive salary and a range of flexible extra-salary benefit;
- Relocation bonus.