Training Team Leader- CDD 24 Months
You will be the responsible of training management related activities on the Training perimeter. Your daily activity will be:
Specifically, you will be required to:
- Manage a team of 8-10 team members with various activities related to My Learning: eLearning distribution, reporting, availability group administration, catalogue management and 3 RPA
- Plan and manage the balanced allocation of tasks within the team, provide support to team members in complex situations and act as an escalation point, ensure resolution in a timely and appropriate manner;
- Follow-up the team performance; develop and communicate working ways to achieve SLAs, KPIs, meeting customer expectations and increase the team's performance and efficiency;
- Ensure proper compliance and proper application of procedures;
- Maintain a close the relationship with partners, internal customers and providers, as a single point of contact;
- Represent the team in the governance with Paris, cascade information and actions to the teams;
- Performe managerial supervision checks for the team activity and operational risk management / permanent supervision (L2 controls);
- Up-skill the team members and actively contribute to their professional development.
- At least 3 years’ experience in people management;
- Good command of Microsoft Office;
- Good command of English and French, both written and spoken;
- Excellent communication, customer orientation, decision-making skills and leadership;
- Team spirit and desire to work in a collaborative environment;
- Organizational and time management skills;
- Rigorous, honest and responsible;
- Drives and promotes change;
- Ability to animate, motivate and convince;
- Open minded, proactive and autonomous in the learning process, real interest for improvement and innovation;
- Responsible attitude and result-oriented;
- Experience in working with RPA solutions is a plus
At SG GSC, you will find a flexible workplace and culture, autonomy, constant learning opportunities, dynamism, and talented people, making this experience a real career accelerator. You will also discover all the diversity of our businesses, in a sector that is constantly evolving and innovating. If you feel like ambitiously pursuing your goals, then you have come to the right place.
Plus, you will enjoy all our benefits:
- Competitive compensation & remuneration;
- Healthcare coverage for prevention & group life insurance;
- Office perks, flexible benefits & social benefits;
- Preferential banking services;
- Learning and development programs & career growth opportunities.
We are convinced that people are drivers of change, and that the world of tomorrow will be shaped by all their initiatives, from the smallest to the most ambitious. Whether you’re joining us for a period of months, years or your entire career, together we can have a positive impact on the future. Creating, daring, innovating and taking action are part of our DNA. If you too want to be directly involved, grow in a stimulating and caring environment, feel useful on a daily basis and develop or strengthen your expertise, you will feel right at home with us!