eCommerce Product & Content Manager - Remote
Gi Group este una dintre cele mai mari companii de resurse umane la nivel mondial, oferind servicii pentru dezvoltarea pieței forței de muncă. Grupul oferă servicii de muncă temporară și permanentă, recrutare și selecție, servicii de consultanță și training cât și alte servicii complementare.Requirements
- Graduated in the field of economics or IT;
- Profound experience in SAP Commerce Cloud BackOffice including Product Cockpit and SmartEdit or comparable shop software and PIM systems;
- Experience in online marketing activities;
- Knowledge in the area of UX/UID;
- Basic knowledge in programming Spartacus storefront (Angular JS) is a plus;
- Technical affinity to be able to promote our products from an online shop perspective;
- Ability of working autonomous and with a high degree of personal initiative;
- Ability to analyze and promote further improvements;
- Strong communication skills in English and German for intercompany and customer communication;
- Passion to drive digitalization in a B2B environment.
- You are responsible for all product related online shop backoffice tasks using the SAP Commerce Cloud BackOffice Product Cockpit (PCM);
- You will take care of uploading and maintaining products and product data in the online shop in alignment with the online shop product owner as well as related stakeholders, e.g. product management;
- Your task is to create and edit content in the internal Online Shop via the SAP Commerce Cloud CMS system SmartEdit;
- You will support online shop marketing activities, like SEM, performance marketing, promotions or conversion optimization measures;
- You will support with user related backoffice tasks, e.g handling registrations.
- The employment is made on the basis of an indefinite contract;
- It offers a competitive salary and a range of flexible extra-salary benefit;
- Relocation bonus.