Gi Group este una dintre cele mai mari companii de resurse umane la nivel mondial, oferind servicii pentru dezvoltarea pieței forței de muncă. Grupul oferă servicii de muncă temporară și permanentă, recrutare și selecție, servicii de consultanță și training cât și alte servicii complementare.Requirements
Gi Group is looking for a Payroll Administrator –remote for our partner, a global leader for storage and information management services.
Key Skills, Requirements And Competencies
• At least 1 years’ experience in payroll area, preferable in international companies (working in Shared Services organization will be an asset)
• Knowledge and understanding of legal regulations and country statutory requirements
• Understanding of all required payroll cycle related reportings and obligations towards authorities
• Flexibility and openness to learn new things
• Teamworking attitude, good communication skills
• Comfortable using English in daily job
• Accountable for processing monthly payroll process by ensuring that complete and accurate data is provided to the in country payroll provider
• Performs all other duties as assigned related to local legal and statutory requirements, reporting or local legal processes
• Working closely with EMEA HR team to deliver on any non-standard HR processes
• Develops and maintains a strong working partnerships with counterparts within the, In country Payroll Provider, HRO supplier and IRM CoE (Centers of Expertise) organizations
• Works closely with the In country Payroll Provider (ICP), HRO supplier and CoE on day-to-day inquiries and escalations, providing process support for payroll
• Receives escalated Workday AMS or Data Management payroll tickets (related to payroll integrations), triages, gathers more information as needed, and resolves by sending case back to supplier for closure or by escalating to the Payroll Specialist.
• Provides input to and participates in educating process users (e.g., HRO suppliers, HR users) on new processes and updates to existing processes
• Reviews documented processes for HR organization and manager and employee-facing How To guides; provides support for process inventory maintenance
• Works closely with the relevant technology vendors, ICP and HRO suppliers to resolve specific issues.
• Participates in root cause analysis efforts (led by suppliers) to address performance deficiencies or specific issues