Junior SW Developer
Mellon Romania, a subsidiary of Mellon Technologies and member of Mellon Group of Companies, was founded in 2001 in Bucharest. Our offering consists of specialized technological solutions and value added services, to serve the increasing needs of financial institutions and organizations with strong consumer transactions business, such as Retail Banks, Public Utilities, Telecommunications Providers and large Private Companies.Requirements
- Advanced level of MS Office required;
- Knowledge of SQL, PL / SQL, Oracle Database Administration;
- English - medium level required;
- University degree in a relevant field (i.e. Computer Automation, Cybernetics);
- Preferably min. 1 year in a similar position;
- Experience with scripting, preferred VB.net.
- Performing Design / Development / Implementation PL / SQL procedures to load the data into the company's CRM system;
- Carrying out maintenance / development / implementation of new features in the company's CRM system;
- Engaged the Design / Development / Implementation campaigns interaction (inbound / outbound) on CTI system (computer telephony integration);
- Conducts Design / Implementation / Development reports from database Microsoft SQL Server and Oracle;
- Ensure the implementation of the security and availability of the information through specific activities (monitoring, backup);
- Ensure the smooth running of the production process in the two departments of the call center: Telemarketing / Support and Debt collection management through specific activities of the IT infrastructure (application servers and databases).
The company offers an excellent working environment, training and career development opportunities.