Business Analysis Intern in Capital Markets Software
RightClick began in 2014 when a group of entrepreneurs, with a background in the development of financial software, set out to help banks to manage their instances of a banking system called Summit. To streamline the testing of new versions of Summit, and offer banks a way to expedite upgrades, the group developed a robot that can perform the required testing activities in an automated way. This robot was called RightClick TMS.
TMS records the daily activities of business users and then automates these activities for use as tests that are executed on each new release, ensuring functional correctness and detecting changes to the behavior of the new software.
An internship with RightClick will offer you everything you need to kick-start your professional journey. Right from the beginning, you will work alongside experts on challenging tasks, while supporting international top tier banks. Join us to experience the work atmosphere, expand your skillset and network, and get ready for the right career.
Join us for a 3-month contract, starting 2nd of August, with open opportunities to:
• Work with some of the strongest investment banking institutions worldwide
• Get trained, mentored by our world class experts
• Learn how to communicate and interpret business processes and requirements
• Learn to prioritize, work autonomously and achieve your agreed objectives
We are looking for
• Finance, Banking, Capital Markets MA or final year BA students with a proven, strong academic record
• Good problem-solving skills and strong financial services theoretical fundamentals
• Great command of English
• Appetite for learning and developing
• Positive and proactive approach and the ability to work at very high standards and challenging timescales
As a Clicker you will immediately be part of the team and get involved in our projects, so get ready to:
• Participate in daily scrum meetings for internal product development (RightClick TMS, RightClick Deploy, RightClick RPA) while understanding the project management methodologies used in software development life cycles
• Keep a good relationship with our customers, so you can understand their business needs and maintain RightClick’s high service levels
• Support the team on all levels, in tasks such as: building and executing testing plans for newly developed features, contributing to the continuous build out of our test scenario library, while keeping constant contact with the tech teams
• Maintain and enhance the documentation for the automated tests library
• Act as a software quality champion throughout development, testing, delivery and implementation phases
• Use individual creativity to improve software and processes quality