Junior/ Experienced Legal Consultant
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile BDO Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Junior/ Experienced Legal Consultant active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Juridic active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Management - Consultanta active pe Hipo.ro
Exceptional client service, without exception. There are many ways to answer the question “Why BDO?”
We could tell you about our 1,600 offices worldwide. We could mention our comprehensive service offerings, our experience across virtually every major industry, or the wide range of clients we serve, from regional businesses to global leaders.
But what truly sets BDO apart is our commitment to exceeding expectations on every engagement, big or small, for every client, local or multinational. It’s about more than our depth of experience or technical excellence, more than our open, communicative culture. It’s about a firm-wide dedication to delivering service to every single client that is, without exception, exceptional.
• Law graduate (membership of the Bar Association / Insolvency Practitioner);
• Solid knowledge of civil and procedural law;
• Insolvency exposure is a major plus; 2-3 year of legal experience (including litigation related activities);
• Good command of English and MS Office;
• Planning and organization skills, result and deadline oriented;
• Business awareness and a keen interest in developing business related expertise
As a Lawyer/ Legal Consultant in our Business Restructuring team you will develop the appropriate skills and knowledge for performing the following activities:
• Legal research and analysis;
• Draft legal documents (contracts, verbal processes for tenders or auctions, and other);
• Ensure contact with law courts and other public authorities;
• Manage project and client related correspondence and meetings;
• Ensure full support and assistance for the Business Restructuring Senior Consultants;
• Ensure implementation of internal procedures as well as insolvency proceedings.
• Investigate and report to the court;
• Participate at auction commission / negotiation;
• Monitor the litigation for debt recovery.
We provide you an environment where you can be successful in the following ways:
- Grow your expertise through professional development & ongoing learning experiences (including international certifications);
- Perform financial analysis for clients from various fields of activity;
- Be part of a growing team that help you to be the best professional you can be in our services;
- Be a key contributor to the success and growth of the firm.
By applying to this job post, you are giving BDO Romania your consent to process the data provided in your Curriculum Vitae. We mention that your data will be used exclusively for conducting the recruitment process and to possibly conclude a contractual collaboration. If your application is not successful, BDO Romania might keep your personal data for future employment opportunities for which you may be suited. All your data will be treated with confidentiality, in accordance to EU Legislation 2016/679 and you have the right to contact us anytime at privacy[at]bdo[dot]ro to withdraw your consent for data processing or to correct/modify/delete the data provided.