Manual Tester/QA Engineer
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Thales active.
Vezi toate job-urile Manual Tester/QA Engineer active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Inginerie active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Hardware active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
The people we all rely on to make the world go round – they rely on Thales. Thales rely on its employees to invent the future: right here, right now.
Present in Romania for over 40 years, Thales is expanding its presence in the country by growing its Digital capabilities and by developing a Group Engineering Competence Centre (ECC). Operating from Bucharest, Thales delivers solutions in a number of core businesses, from ground transportation, space and defence, to security and aeronautics.
Several professional opportunities have arisen. If you are looking for the solidity of a Global Group that is at the forefront of innovation, but with the agility of a human structure that tailors to the personal development of its employees and allows opportunities for evolution in an international environment, then this is the place for you!
As a Manual Tester you will be responsible for creating all the validation documentation and also for validation and integration of turnkey software systems based on THALES software solutions in the fields of image processing, biometrics, automated fingerprint identification for a worldwide customer base which includes law enforcement, government and commercial customers. Availability for travel abroad mostly within the EMEA region, when it will be safe (up to 30%).
A week in the life of a Validation/QA Engineer:
• You will perform the entire validation process of biometric products and integrate them in the customer environment with focus on manual testing;
• Create Test Case, Validation Test Plan, Acceptance Test Plan, Testing Strategy;
• Create and manage the documentation in Jira and Confluence;
• Report and track the issues in Jira and create Anomaly List Report in Confluence;
• Test Application Program Interfaces (APIs) for applications;
• Maintaining the continuous integration test-pipeline;
• You will perform functional and non-functional testing;
• You will create/execute the test plan and present the test results;
• You will execute regression tests and initiate corrective action if needed;
• You will collaborate with developers and client engineers as needed to resolved problems and identify root cause of product defects;
• Analyzing business logic, software requirements, user stories and use cases, analyzing requirements, implementing tests, executing and analyzing results, implementation & maintenance of the testing strategy according to business requirements and software implementation strategy.
• You will provide feedback and recommendations on software usability and functionality;
• You will manage the test environments;
• You will continuously look for opportunities for self-training.
• Bachelor's degree in technical discipline or equivalent work experience;
• 3-5 years of Development/Tester/Quality Assurance Engineer related experience, good knowledge of validation methodologies, processes and tools.
• Experience using different types of testing (Functional, Regression, Smoke, Sanity);
• Experience in functional, non-functional testing;
• Experience with bug tracking and reporting systems (Jira);
• Microsoft Windows OS relevant experience (installation, configuration);
• Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, draw valid conclusions and provide solutions;
• Problem solving and analytical skills, capable to openly present her/his own ideas;
• Independent and highly self-motivated with a strong customer focus;
• Fluent in English, in verbal and written communication.
Nice to have capabilities:
At Thales we provide CAREERS and not only jobs. With Thales employing 80,000 employees in 68 countries our mobility policy enables thousands of employees each year to develop their careers at home and abroad, in their existing areas of expertise or by branching out into new fields. Together we believe that embracing flexibility is a smarter way of working. Great journeys start here.
• Basic networking knowledge;
• Intermediate knowledge of SQL and Database servers (Oracle is an advantage);
• Linux system administration experience;
• UNIX and Windows scripting experience - .bat, shell (.sh);
• Network infrastructure administration (firewalls, routers, switches);
• Knowledge on fingerprint, facial or iris biometrics;
• Automation Testing knowledge.