Java Full Stack Developer
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Thales active.
Vezi toate job-urile Java Full Stack Developer active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Inginerie active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Hardware active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Java Full Stack Developer
The people we all rely on to make the world go round – they rely on Thales. Thales rely on its employees to invent the future: right here, right now.
Present in Romania for over 40 years, Thales is expanding its presence in the country by growing its Digital capabilities and by developing a Group Engineering Competence Centre (ECC). Operating from Bucharest, Thales delivers solutions in a number of core businesses, from ground transportation, space and defence, to security and aeronautics.
Several professional opportunities have arisen. If you are looking for the solidity of a Global Group that is at the forefront of innovation, but with the agility of a human structure that tailors to the personal development of its employees and allows opportunities for evolution in an international environment, then this is the place for you!
Short task description
Design and develop micro-services architecture internal application used for automatic collection and consolidation of engineering metrics, better monitoring and control of data associated to work packages and dashboard KPIs (key performance indicators). The focus of the application is to import data from external sources, organize, cluster and display the information in graphical dashboards and generate excel format reports.
Job responsibilities include:
- Understand context and customer needs and write/adapt application requirements
- Main driver of the architectural, design and development activities
- Develop and integrate backend and frontend features according to plan
- Document functionalities and technical details
- Contribute to and support the test, verification and validation processes for each application release
- Perform demo presentations and training sessions for all interested stakeholders
- Negotiate with stakeholders, estimate effort and propose technical solutions
- Technical study of Computer Science, Informatics, Mathematics, Electronics or similar)
- Full Stack development of in-house tools for reporting, data gathering, spreadsheet and chart generation, and task management.
- Skilled in Software Engineering processes (requirements, development, validation, support)
- Operational experience in Web SW Development and Backend development
- Main mandatory languages and technology: Java8 and Java Spring Boot Framework, ReactJS, Redux, MySQL
- Data Processing & Storing
- Scrum Agile methodology
- Main behavior: Autonomy, commitment, action taking
Would be a plus:
- Educated in Security basics (OWASP)
- Knowledge of ElasticSearch
- Other tools: HaProxy/nginx, Batch/Security, Maven, NodeJS
- Deployment: Kubernetes, Docker, Swarm, Ansible (just awareness, as we have a team that handles that)
- Continuous Integration: Git, Jenkins, Sonarqube, Nexus (just awareness, as we have a team that handles that)
- Validation tools
- OS: Ubuntu/RHEL but generally agnostic
- Intercultural communication, including the empathy to work in an international team
- Solution oriented while being open to embrace new technologies
- Very good cognitive capacities
- Interpersonal qualities (sociability, empathy, plasticity)
- Self-management qualities (awareness, broadmindedness)
- Good work attitude (task orientation, assertiveness)
- English mandatory
- German and or French a plus
- Professional development in multinational environment, training opportunities, attractive salary, medical care, restaurant tickets, sports programs, housing loans etc.