Java Developer - Aerospace
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Thales active.
Vezi toate job-urile Java Developer - Aerospace active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Inginerie active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Hardware active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Present in Romania for over 40 years, Thales is expanding its presence in the country by growing its Digital capabilities and by developing a Group Engineering Competence Centre (ECC). Operating from Bucharest, Thales delivers solutions in a number of core businesses, from ground transportation, space and defence, to security and aeronautics.
Several professional opportunities have arisen. If you are looking for the solidity of a Global Group that is at the forefront of innovation, but with the agility of a human structure that tailors to the personal development of its employees and allows opportunities for evolution in an international environment, then this is the place for you!
As part of the TS Software Engineering CC , you will participate to one of the Software Development projects , your role will include development and testing activity.
Under the responsibility of a project manager who will be in charge of the customer relationship, you will carry out the development of front-end and back-end features , according to your skills.
Your mission is:
- Participation to software development (design and coding) and maintenance activities for front;
- Definition, production and test of developed software;
- Support of software integration in system production environment;
- Technical documentation as per project quality standards;
- Mentor and coach newcomers;
- Work in an Agile Team as an active member.
- Skills and already developed in Java, Web technologies, preferably in Linux environment;
- You have good skills in object programming and industrial process development;
- Angular (latest versions) – would be a plus;
- Java Spring framework – would be a plus.
- You have some knowledge in configuration management using Git, development framework Eclipse and scripting;
- You have preferably , already worked in Agile context;
- You are looking for a job where you will have to show your analysis and synthesis skills, you communication skill and your adaptation ability to various working contexts;
- You are rigorous in applying working processes;
- You are autonomous and proactive on your tasks;
- You like teamwork and knowledge sharing;
- Good level in English is required and French language (read and/write or speak) would be a plus.