Annuity Service Management Consultant
Who We Are – MassMutual Romania
For 170 years, MassMutual has put its customers at the heart of what it does by providing holistic financial solutions, guidance, and education on their terms. Its long-term strategy helps ensure that policyowners and their loved ones can rely on them to be there when they need them most.
Positioning MassMutual for its next 20 million customers and remaining innovative in a digital-first world led to the creation of MassMutual Romania in 2020. With offices in Bucharest and Cluj, MassMutual Romania was established to build an in-house team with expertise in application development and support, quality assurance and data science.
MassMutual Romania – in partnership with MassMutual in the United States – will help shape a culture of innovation and to create the digital products and technology solutions that help people secure their future and protect the ones they love.
If this vision excites you, we are seeking a Service Management Consultant to become a MassMutual team member. This is a great opportunity to be a part of the transformational journey at MassMutual. As we continue to grow our business and look for new ways to engage with customers, technology will be one of the most important enablers to our success and you can be a part of it.
Do you want to be part of a team that encourages your growth, supports your ambitions and makes it a priority for you to reach your goals? Is helping people part of who you are? At MassMutual, we help millions of people find financial freedom, offer financial protection and plan for the future. We do this by building trust with our customers by being knowledgeable problem solvers and prioritize their needs above all else. We Live Mutual.
If this sounds like a fit, we’re looking to hire a Service Management Consultant to join our Annuities Support Team:
The Service Management Consultant will work from our Bucharest office while collaborating with the Global MassMutual teams. You will provide support for day to day management of Annuities processes ensuring operational execution and stakeholder information distribution.
• Work On-shore hours 8am – 5pm (EST)
• Understand the Annuity IT stack process including batch
• Ensure the appropriate inputs/outputs are being produced across all processes
• Document the process(es) for usability across the organization
• Perform regular reviews of existing IT processes for effectiveness and efficiency; identify and drive improvement opportunities
• Work towards integration across all related processes
• Support process improvement by assisting with the creation of workflows, value streams, and process metrics
• Work with vendors and other IT partners as needed.
• Knowledge of Visual Basic and/or .NET
• Mainframe experience; for example: COBOL, Fortran, or Assembler
• Ability to work and communicate well with technical and non-technical associates;
• The ability to work independently, especially for the coordination of events like SOX audits, KPMG audits, Build Coordination, Disaster Recovery, etc.
• Database proficiency
• Familiarity with ENDEVOR, for CCA work
• Familiarity with IBM CICS, for online mainframe support
• MAESTRO, for AIF monitoring at the system level