Advanced Purchaser / Project Purchaser - Purchasing TSR
* Material cost management of relevant ADAS-products (i.e. BOM pricing; initiation of Cost-Value-Analysis; collaboration in IDesign-to-Cost"-measures; etc.);
* Planning and execution of component sourcing (i.e. leading sourcing-teams; execution of RFIs/RFQs; regular controlling and reporting of sourcing-activities; secure data-quality; etc.);
* Initiation and execution of strategy-alignments, technical meetings and project-reviews with suppliers;
* Risk-Management within component-sourcing and suppliers in regard to supply-chain;
* Close collaboration with global Category-Purchasing; Project- and Engineering-Teams; SQM (i.e. during sourcing; within the APQP; securing the SOP; etc.);
* Proactive participation in the development and execution of the ADAS Purchasing strategy;
* Early involvement of Advanced Purchasing in the product-development-process (i.e. Early supplier involvement; handle and negotiate development-agreements with key-suppliers; etc.);
* Independent realization of innovations & continuous improvements within the ADAS-Purchasing (i.e. optimization of tools & methods; introduction of new technologies; etc.).
* University degree in Engineering or economic sciences;
* Work experience in Purchasing; automotive experience preferred;
* Safe handling of Microsoft Office;
* Business fluent in English (verbal & written);
* Resilience; self-motivation and intercultural competence;
* Team- and communication-skills;
* Driving license (category B = passenger car) tbd.
What we offer :
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
* Relocation Package for non-Timisoara/Iasi Residents;
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.