Technical Test Analyst
Technology is a playground for ideas!
Vodafone Shared Services Romania is the place to make them come to life.
If you want to invest more in a career rather than just a job,
Meet us, Join us, Grow with us!
We stay hungry and true to our core values by recruiting people who are fun, passionate, open, and question everything.
Reflect on what your motivation is to come on board! We’re eager to hear your story.
We live and thrive in an ever-changing environment where creativity and productivity are key, within working hours, of course.
Your day to day:
The employee in the role of Technical Test Analyst will be responsible to ensure that Enterprise Product and Services meets the business requirements and the agreed quality standards. One of the role’s objectives is minimizing costs, improving operational effciency when new systems, products and servies are introduced. Those objectives are met by delivering appropriate and efficient testing services, by identifying defects during execution cycle as soon as possible and by minimizing risks for launch.
With these skills, you are a great candidate:
• Experience in the following software technologies::
Automated testing using different frameworks and programming languages: ORACLE(last two versions);design of relational databases; Git, SVN si TFS; Jenkins and similar applications; TCP/IP, SSL, OOA/OOD, XML, XSD, ASP.NET, FLEX, JAVA, HTML5; HP ALM, JIRA, TFS or other test management applications.
Web Services REST, SOAP – manual and automated testing; test Environment Management
SQL query and basic knowledge of data management techniques
Universiry studies in the following areas: informatics, electronics / electrical engineering / technology information
Network testing experience
Strong testing cycle knowledge from the early design phase until the operation phase and relative models
Scripting/programming knowledge in the following languages:
API testing tools (SOAPUI, Postman, Jmeter)
• Solid telecom network and IT knowledge developed in a corporate environment.
• Using requirements, creates and executes test cases.
• Proven experience in making things become a reality.
• Determination and flexibility in alternating tasks and projects.
• Capacity to working beyond the multi-functional and cultural limits in order to deliver services and changes
• Excellent communcation skills – especially in understanding requirements.
• Proven knowledge in Waterfall and Agile methodologies
• Experienced with HP QC/ALM, Jira or other programs used in a product’s development lifecycle (CD&I tools).
• English (minimum level required - B2)
With these activities, you will have a great impact on our business:
• Test planning/execution:
Analysis of design specifications and requirements to identify and design. appropriate test cases and scenarios
Execute test plans/scenarios with test data or real data.
Design and maintain Regression test plans and contributes to software development
• Reduces time to market through quick, precise manual and automated testing that is continuously enhanced and innovated
• Submits precise information on important topics that allows key stakeholders to take decisions based on the presented risks.
• Searches, analyzes and validates pro-actively the tests/programs that have failed and their defect fixes, provides and records detailed information that would solve efficiently the defects.
• Collaborates with Testing Lead to identify risks/key issues that affect quality, using QA team’s framework, and working with project team in order to mitigate them.
• Trains users to work correctly with programs/applications and offers support during the user acceptance cycle, logging and tracking any defects raised by them
• Test set required execution, as well as planning (with support from Test Lead) and managing work in the given timelines.
• Estimated work effort and test execution duration.
• Test plan and test results
• Lessons learned analysis at the end of the testing cycle.
• Scripts, test cases and quality requirements for product certification before launch.
• Testing execution – manual and automated.
• Defect tracking and management.
Sounds like the perfect job? We’ve got even more to offer:
• In this pandemic period we have 100% work from home for your safety. After this pandemic period we have 2 days work from home per week!
• Medical and dental services
• Life insurance
• Dedicated employee phone subscription
• Special discounts for gyms and retailers
• Annual Company Bonus
• Ongoing Education – we continuously invest in you to ensure you have everything needed to excel on the job and enhance your skills
• You get to work with tried and trusted web-technology
• Getting in on the ground floor of and technology changing company
• Flexible Vacation – Take time off when you need it, we trust you!