.NET Software Developer
RightClick began in 2014 when a group of entrepreneurs, with a background in the development of financial software, set out to help banks to manage their instances of a banking system called Summit. To streamline the testing of new versions of Summit, and offer banks a way to expedite upgrades, the group developed a robot that can perform the required testing activities in an automated way. This robot was called RightClick TMS.
TMS records the daily activities of business users and then automates these activities for use as tests that are executed on each new release, ensuring functional correctness and detecting changes to the behavior of the new software.
At this moment of our journey, we have embarked on a growth roadmap, thus we aim to expand our client and product portfolio. As a result, we are now looking to extend our RPA Product Development Team with tech experts ready to contribute to the overall success of our business. Joining us, means you are ready to roll up your sleeves and contribute to the evolution of our newest product, RightClick RPA through technical design and hands on coding in an agile environment.
• 4+ years programming experience in .Net Core or .Net Framework
• Exposure to Angular, HTML and other frameworks
• Knowledge in SQL, Oracle, Entity Framework
• Knowledge of WPF framework
• Knowledge of GIT
• Familiar working with agile and scrum methodologies
In this role, your main responsibilities will be to:
• Actively participate to the full product development life cycle
• Design, test and implement new functionalities for web and desktop apps
• Create and maintain documentation for application coding
• Work closely across a variety of teams including product management, product designers and backend engineers
• Act as mentor for the new joiners.
To be successful in this role, we expect you to:
• Have positive, energetic, and emphatic approach to day-to-day business challenges. We are a startup so we expect to learn from you as much as you will learn from us
• Want to drive things through and help RightClick consolidate its brand