Business Automation Developer
As Business Automation Developer you will be part of a dynamic team in which team spirit, engagement and nice atmosphere are going hand in hand. You will join one world class company where you will have the opportunity to develop your career.
What will you bring to the team?
- Strong fundamentals MS Excel Package;
- Good knowledge in VBA Coding;
- Good communication skills;
- Commitment to the deadlines;
- Analytical, open-minded, team player, results-oriented and attentive to details person;
- Willingness to take initiative and responsibility;
- Good level of English.
- Develop automation solution using VBA for MS Office (Excel, Outlook, etc.);
- Deploy your solution and offer support on the developed components to the end-user;
- Document your work in a clear and concise manner (technical and user-facing);
- Ensure the maintenance of VBA applications in production and their adaptation according to user requests;
- Document the process for automation;
- Meet with the design team to review website and application requirements;
- Configure SharePoint systems to specified requirements based on specified request input;
- Extend SharePoint functionality with forms, web parts, and application technologies;
- Troubleshoot software issues;
- Maintain and update SharePoint/Power Platform applications;
- Provide systems training to staff and customers.
In Michelin, we offer:
- A multicultural environment based on respect and transparency;
- Flexible work schedule and home-office options;
- Meal vouchers and lunch discount;
- Private medical subscription;
- Deduction of vacation costs;
- Dedicated commercial offers from our partners;
- The option to customize your own benefits package with: book rental service, gym access, massage or dental subscription, contribution to private retirement pension, deduction of public transport costs.
How we recruit: Once you submit your application, one of our recruiters reviews it. If your profile fits our role:
- We have a phone call to get to know each other;
- We hold assessments to see your language skills and competencies;
- We meet in a face to face (or online, depending the context) interview, with a recruiter and the hiring manager.