Travel Advisor English- 3 shifts
Ascensos is an innovative customer care outsourcing specialist. We offer multichannel customer contact solutions across both traditional and digital channels.Requirements
Do you love being around people and making them happy? If you’re also a good listener and a bit of a problem solver with great communication skills, then you’ll love being on thе front line of making thе magic happen!
We’re looking for client-oriented candidates who are native or near-native ENGLISH speakers (C1 level) to join our Elite Customer Support team for our newest project!
Our client is the world’s largest privately owned open-top bus tour company, carrying 7 million customers a year in 23 famous cities including London, Dubai, Paris, New York & Singapore along with a few you might not expect… growing at a rate of three new cities a year, it is their vision to be the No1. ‘thing to do’ in every world-famous city. The client recently featured in the Sunday Times Grant Thornton Top Track 250 UK’s Leading Private Mid-Market Growth Companies.
Responsible for the day-to-day operational liaison with our customer services hub. You’ll have exceptional knowledge of the brand and service in each city they operate in. Quick thinking and top communication skills will be critical to your success. You’ll have no problem stepping in and delivering or arranging (in collaboration with in-city teams) ‘service recovery’ that could make a massive difference to our reputation and to our customers’ experience when we haven’t got something right. Through appropriate, regular, and creative communications, you’ll inform the hub of any daily and unexpected operational changes, updates, and sales tools they need to do their job properly. You’ll also add to the growing ‘voice of customer’ within the business, delivering actionable customer insights to in-city teams to drive down customer effort and increase customer satisfaction.
Who we are - The Superhero Team:
#theAteam are a talented bunch of customer engagement experts, united by our hard-working, fun-loving culture and passion for quality.
It’s thе unique contributions of all our colleagues across Europe, that drives our success. And we’re dedicated to building a culture where everyone can thrive and find meaning in their work.
There‘s a huge focus on career development and recognition at Ascensos. We‘re proud of our team and are always looking for new colleagues with a similar talent and enthusiasm to deliver really great customer service. If that sounds like you and you are interested in joining us, reach out and you could be one of thе superheroes that make theAteam thе best!
This job is for you if you have:
Experience in customer support on a tourism/travelling project
Native level/fluency in English or at least C1 both verbal and written.
Positive attitude & excited to discover new CX approaches;
Strong interpersonal and communication skills
Excellent customer focus (both verbal and written).
Great team spirit but thе ability to also be independent, like every superhero should.
Problem solving oriented, desire to investigative and multi-tasking skills with highest attention to detail.
Ability to work under pressure
Ability to work in fast-paced environments
Be flexible and adaptable to new situations
Ability to work in 3 shifts - 10:00-19:00; 15:00-00:00 and 21:00-05:00
• Support in delivering the global customer services strategy in partnership with third party customer services hub and in-city teams
• Ensure third party customer interactions across multiple channels including chat, email, social and voice are aligned with the brand values
• Analyse and report on key customer service KPIs, revenue and customer satisfaction
• Uncover unmet customer needs & frustrations (actionable insights) in operational delivery and continuously identify ways to reduce the number of customer interactions, complaints and refunds through in-city operations, self-service and BOTS
• Refine and roll out refund policy - with local teams processing refund requests, moving responsibility to the hub
• Combine NPs & VOC data into SCV Database to enhance customer services with automated follow up messaging and marketing
• Collaborate with CRM to unify and enrich SCV with customer contact profiles enabling highly personalised customer communications
• In collaboration with third party identify and manage resource requirements, customer service training plans and supporting documentation
• Continuously review and refine customer service processes delivering efficiencies and cost savings
• Ensure in-city operational and service announcements are effectively communicated to the hub and vice versa
• Identify and proactively manage escalated enquiries from the hub to in-city teams through to successful customer recovery