Senior Legal Counsel
O gama completa de servicii de consultanta si BPO multi-country.
Punem accentul pe inovatie si exploram solutii BPO si de consultanta inteligente, care sa contribuie la succesul clientilor nostri. Expertiza, intelegerea profunda a afacerii clientului nostru, gandirea out-of-the-box si entuziasmul ne califica drept un partener de incredere pe toate planurile.
DE CE SUNTEM DIFERITI?
Solutii eficiente conduse de inovatie.
Dezvoltam solutii IT pentru clientii nostri pentru a gestiona cat mai bine procesele de contabilitate, salarizare si resurse umane. De asemenea, avem experienta in livrarea de servicii multy-country, reducerea de costuri si economisirea timpului petrecut cu gestionarea unei retele de diferiti furnizori externi.
Misiunea noastra este de a ne sprijini clientii, colegii si partenerii sa isi atinga visurile, lasand o amprenta pozitiva asupra lumii.
• Member of the College of Legal Advisers
• Law degree in Commercial Law
• 7-8 years experience in commercial, labor law, legal compliance
• Relevant experience in contracts drafting and negotiation – minimum 7 years
• Relevant experience in Data protection and AML area – minimum 3 years
• Experience of varied contracts, situations and negotiations
• Excellent communication and negociation skills
• MS Office skills
• Excellent business English skills
• Ability to work in team
• Attention to details is a must
• Problem-solving skills
• Ability to identify risks and give advice and take decisions in a clear and simple manner
• Practice preventative law, provide internal legal support
• Draft & review contracts is a must
• Support in receivables recovery by drafting notices, court claims and legal representation
• Assist the BD team and the management team in negotiations with clients
• Assist HR department in labor law interpretation/ CBA negociation / Internal Regulation update/ drafting & amending internal policies
• Keep the company advised on updates and changes to such legal and regulatory obligations
• Represent the company in front of relevant Authorities
• Supervise data management procedures and compliance within the company
• Supervise and audit, maintenance of all records of all processing operations conducted by the company involving Personal Data
• Continuous update of data processing internal policy and procedures
• Perform and supervise audits and determine whether we need to modify our procedures to comply with regulations
• Monitor compliance of the organisation with all legislation in relation to data protection, including in audits, awareness-raising activities as well as training the colleagues
• Good knowledge of national and international regulations in the AML field
• Follow the compliance of the internal operations with the Romanian and the European legislation in AML area
• Ability to adapt in the use of IT applications specific to the AML / KYC activity
• Continuous update of AML internal policy and procedure
• Follow up with changes in law and issue recommendations to ensure compliance and identify risks
• Motivating salary and annual bonus depending on performance
• Meal tickets
• Medical insurance to a private clinic
• Central location and flexibility of work schedule
• Home office
• Paid study leave
• Bookster subscription
• The chance to develop and work with young and friendly colleagues with a strong professional background
• We organize various interactive events that help to relax the atmosphere and strengthen the team spirit. It is enough to follow our Accace Careers Romania Facebook page and you will convince yourself.
We can't wait to meet you! 😊