Project coordination and organization support, Engineering Center Cluj
Welcome to a place where you grow, enjoy and inspire. Welcome to Bosch.
Whether in areas of Automated Driving, Electric & Connected Mobility, IoT or Connectivity, our ideas make driving safer and more comfortable than ever before. This is only possible with the help of more than 1000 talented engineers from Bosch Engineering Center Cluj specialized in software, hardware & mechanics and reliability engineering, who work closely together with other Engineering Centers within Bosch and with Bosch Cluj Plant in order to offer unique AIoT solutions to our clients from around the world.
So, are you ready to shape the future of the mobility together with us? Let us tell you more.Qualifications
- University degree
Minimum experience in the field:
- At least 2 years of experience
- Problem solving skills
- Systematic, organized and precise working style
- Independent and pro-active working style
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Good communication skills, including different hierarchical levels in an effective way
- Fluent level of English
Your work-life balance is valuable to us, so we offer you:
- 25 days of annual leave, because work-life balance is essential to us
- Flexible working hours, but if you want to work from somewhere else, feel free, our Home Office program helps you do that
Your health and well-being is important to us, so we have you covered:
- Medical subscription
- Accident insurance
- Sport activities and well-being initiatives
We believe in a Life-Long Learning approach, so you can take advantage of:
- Technical and soft skills trainings;
- Access to e-learning platforms
- Local and Global career development programs
- Opportunity to attend conferences
- Bookster subscription
On top of these, we are offering:
- A monthly budget which can be used for several different services on an online benefit platform
- Annual bonus
- Lunch discounts
- Relocation bonus
Ready to work #LikeABosch?
We live by our values, have an open feedback culture and there is plenty of room for innovative ideas. All because a team is only as valuable as its members. You will be part of a product company. You will contribute to developing end-to-end products that are delivered to Global OEMs.
- You will be providing support for software projects in collaboration with development partners and stakeholders.
- Your responsibility will be to keep up to date the project's documentation and actively align with different stakeholders.
- You are responsible to update and structure the project data and regularly communicate the status of the project to management and other interested parties.
- You will be contributing to the improvement of the software project development, aligned with the Bosch processes.
- You will coordinate and guide the team members towards their objectives, while implementing decisions and meeting deadlines.
- You will be involved in monitoring the project's results and preparing reports based on the data collected.