Marketing trainee (internship)
We want you if you are seeking a real professional challenge, a place where you can put in practice everything that you have learned and want a stable company providing opportunity for professional growth as a valued member of a young and friendly team.
- Support all Tchibo House coffee brands’ (Tchibo, Cafissimo, Davidoff) marketing activities in close cooperation with the Senior Brand Manager and Senior Trade Marketing Specialist
- Participate in developing marketing campaigns and other initiatives
- Coordinate campaign execution and track results
- Support trade marketing projects and develop POS materials
- Help with the organization of marketing events such as trial generation campaigns (coordinate agency, develop supporting materials, track results)
- Provide administrative support (mainly excel)
- Prepare presentations in Romanian and in English
- Liaise with agencies and other suppliers
- You are a university/college student in your last year or freshly graduated (min. bachelor degree, master studies can start later). Business/ marketing studies are a plus, but not mandatory.
- Fluent in written and spoken English is a must
- Confindent usage of MS Office applications
- Precise, reliable
- Good analytical thinking
- Strong communication and organization skills
- Creative in problem solving
- Passionate about marketing
We offer you:
- A true insight into how marketing at Tchibo works and learn about the commercial processes
- Participation in tasks according to both our and your professional interests
- Personal growth and development – daily training from an experienced team.
- Result and performance oriented work environment
- To be a valued member of our international team, with exposure in meetings with marketeers from HO (Hamburg) or from other Tchibo operating countries
- Full-time job for a 6-month-long internship period, hybrid type of work space, according with the company policy, attractive payment and benefits.