Order Administrator Analyst
2Checkout (now Verifone) is the leading all-in-one monetization platform for global businesses built to help clients drive sales growth across channels and increase market share by simplifying the complexities of modern commerce. 2Checkout’s digital services, including global payments, subscription billing, merchandising, taxes, compliance, and risk, help clients stay focused on innovating their products while delivering exceptional customer experiences.
In August 2020, 2Checkout was acquired by Verifone, the leading global provider of payment and commerce solutions. Both companies share the same vision: to simplify modern commerce and facilitate frictionless experiences, enabling companies to optimize their business performance.
2Checkout will continue its journey as Verifone, having even greater financial strength, scalability, resources, relationships, and market potential.
Verifone is transforming everyday transactions into opportunities for connected commerce. Verifone is connecting payment devices to the cloud, merging the online and in-store shopping experience and creating the next generation of digital engagement between merchants and consumers.
Built on a 30-year history of uncompromised security with approximately 29 million devices and terminals deployed worldwide. Verifone’s team is known as trusted experts who work with clients and partners, helping to solve their most complex payments challenges. Verifone has clients and partners in more than 150 countries, including the world’s best-known retail brands, financial institutions, and payment providers.
Verifone revolutionizes commerce. Simply. Everywhere.
As part of the new journey, 2Checkout (now Verifone) is growing the talented tech team in Bucharest where it will create an R&D excellence center.
Almost 100 jobs will be open in the following months to work on top-notch payments like: integrating alternative payment methods, payments authentication, mobile POS application, payment gateway solutions, android platform for payment devices and others.
The new colleagues will have the opportunity to work with state-of-the-art technologies for solutions used in more than 150 markets in which Verifone operates. They will also contribute to the development of ultra-innovative payment solutions and integrated ecosystems used in all global sales channels, both online and offline, many of which do not currently exist in Romania. This is a collaborative and fast paced work environment, where people work with real time problems, that make a big impact in the industry.
What you need to have:
- Direct experience of Order Processing with an ERP system
- Excellent organizational and planning skills
- Friendly and warm personality
- Strong team spirit and professional attitude
- Work on own initiative and well in a team
- Good spoken and written English skills
- Ability to communicate with people at all levels
- Strong Microsoft Office skills, particularly in Excel
Nice to have:
- Oracle experience would be an advantage
- Alternative language: Spanish, German
Why you’ll love working with us:
- The opportunity to be part of the design and development of state the art payment applications software
- International work environment and a local team in an exciting growth phase
- Unique opportunity for personal growth
- Attractive compensation package with annual performance bonus
- Flexible benefits package with a monthly budget that you can use for different perks (meal tickets, public transportation refund, gym subscriptions discounts, private pension funding, shopping vouchers etc.)Private medical subscription (with 2 different medical providers to choose from) for you and your children
- Bookster subscription
What you`ll do:
- Onboarding and processing customer orders to internal guidelines and procedures
- Responsible for collating all customer documents required for compliance purposes
- Support setting up new processes based on customer and business requirements
- Liaising with external and internal departments (Sales, Customer Support, Finance, Customers) to resolve queries
- Responsible for change management of recurring subscription contracts in global ERP system
- Ability to adapt and work across various systems and provide support with testing and automation