Software Developer - Sibiu
Randstad is specialized in solutions in the field of flexible work and human resources services. Our services range from regular temporary staffing and permanent placements to in-house, professionals, search & selection, and HR Solutions.
The Randstad Group is one of the leading HR services providers in the world, with top-three positions in Argentina, Belgium & Luxembourg, Canada, Chile, France, Germany, Greece, India, Mexico, the Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Spain, Switzerland, the UK, and the United States as well as major positions in Australia and Japan.
In 2015, Randstad had approximately 29,750 corporate employees and around 4,473 branches and in-house locations in 39 countries around the world. Randstad generated revenue of € 19.2 billion in 2015. Randstad was founded in 1960 and is headquartered in Diemen, the Netherlands.
- University degree in Computer Sciences, Electronics, Telecommunications, Informatics,
Automation or very good technical background;
- Minimum 3 years of experience as SW Engineer in C / C++ programming language;
- Communication protocols knowledge is a plus (CAN, LIN, Ethernet, FlexRay);
- Good knowledge of English, written and spoken;
- Strong knowledge in embedded software development, environments and tools
including editors, compilers, linkers, emulators, debuggers, analysis and monitoring
tools, understanding of performance optimization;
- Analysis of project requirements (functional, base product, communication);
- Configure and integrate the stacks and packages (modules) based on AUTOSAR;
- Debug the SW integrated in client specific platform;
- Application development and integration;
- Use software releases based on the deliveries from internal and external parties which will be integrated into a complete platform;
- Development of robust and effective codes and ensurance of high quality of the
- Analyse own deliverables for completness and correctness;
- Know and apply the software development process;
- Modern & international company culture;
- Chance for professional development;
- Professional and competitive work environment;
- High tech infrastructure;