Back – Office Admin Support (LegBA)
Allianz Services is proud to serve and be part of Allianz Group, one of the world's leading insurers and asset managers. Our strong global footprint, with around 4500 employees located across eight countries and four continents, enables us to unlock the full potential towards driving a superior client experience within Allianz Group. We are Actuaries, Business Analysts, Finance Experts, Consulting Managers, HR People, Communication Professionals; Operation Engineers and Insurers; we are daughters and sons, mothers and fathers. Our people are what matter most, rooted in our values, and we strive to continuously evolve, improve, and create a superior client experience while contributing successfully to the transformation of Allianz. Caring actively for the environment, for people, and for our customers is what makes us a great place to work and together we are shaping a better and more caring tomorrow.
In this position you will be offering access and order management support for Allianz Technology internal users.
- Creating and deleting user ID and profiles (including e-mail addresses) in the Allianz systems
- Assigning and administering access rights on different systems and domains (Windows, Unix)
- Controlling of access rights and assuring that the assignments are done according to the Allianz guidelines
- Creating and deleting User ID and groups in Unix and Windows.
- Communication with involved / responsible parties regarding administration and assigning of rights
- Order, reorder and return of IT hardware equipment: computers, components and consumables, optional hardware components
- Open tickets for the assigned users regarding IT issues
- Order, reorder and return of new telephones and telephone numbers and optional products, mobile phones, Blackberries and optional products (. headset)
- Ordering and return of software components (remote access solutions, SharePoint licenses, audio and web conferencing products, WLAN Access)
- Inventory of hardware and software and tracking according to internal standards, evaluate the employee/ computer quota
- Fluent in English
- Minimum 1 year experience in accounts administration or basic experience in UNIX and Windows
- Advanced PC knowledge (including MS Office package)
- Proven organizational and self-motivation abilities
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to work independently
- Strong social, analytical and communication skills
- Flexible, and the ability to work hard as part of a team and to work well under pressure
- High motivation to manage and finalize tasks in complex environment
- Enjoying working in a distributed team
We place people at the core of what we do, this is why we are committed to your personal and professional growth:
- Complete training curricula available (tailored courses);
- International Certifications (Agile, Prince, ITIL, IFOA, ACCA, IACCM, etc.);
- Comprehensive Leadership Programs;
- All you can learn with LinkedIn Learning!
- German Language Courses for any level;
- All you can read with Bookster!
- Work from Home Option available;
- Get a free day on your Birthday or come at work and receive Gift Vouchers/Tickets!
- Go on Vacation and get a Holiday Bonus!
- Kinetotherapy Room and Corporate Massage;
- Weekly Fruit Day;
- WorldClass & 7Card Gym Discounts;
- Employee Assistance Program - Helpline 24/7.
- Fixed salary compensation along with rewards & recognition performance-related bonus scheme;
- Meal and Gift Tickets.