Edenred is a pioneer, a tech leader and the everyday companion for people at work across more than 46 countries.
Our 10,000 employees are committed to making the world of work a better place for all, one that is safer, more efficient and more user-friendly. At Edenred, our passion for customers, respect, imagination, simplicity and entrepreneurial spirit are our values. For anyone who needs to vibe in their professional life, we are the best place for you to work and grow.
The Edenred Digital Center (EDC) in Bucharest, Romania is Edenred Group's new Digital hub for strategic IT projects.
We’re looking for someone to jump into our Virtual Private, Azure, AWS cloud environments and work with our team of engineers. If you like to collaborate, enjoy discussing/refining architectures and approaches, and exchange learnings with your co-workers, then you’re looking in the right spot. Get ready to work with latest technologies, a great group of people, and a hands-on environment where your ideas are valued.
Required skills & profile
5+ years’ experience in database architecture, design, implementation, and support.
- 3+ years’ experience as an Oracle DBA in a production environment.
- 2+ years’ experience in one or more scripting languages required to automate processes as needed.
- 3+ years’ experience with databases used in high-volume, On Premise and Cloud-based, web solutions.
- 3+ years’ experience with Windows/Linux OS.
- Experience with SQL Server would be a plus.
- Ability to influence in a team-oriented and collaborative environment.
- Thought Leader in data services architecture or design.
As a Database Architect you will:
- Design, develop and deliver/implement data solutions to include: data architecture, application architecture, technical support, prototyping of concepts to proof of concept, development of standards, data solution debugging and testing.
- Effectively manage day-to-day tasks/activities in coordination with a team of engineers to effectively meet the deliverables and schedule of a data solution component within a larger application project.
- Lend support to various business and technology teams as necessary during design, development, and delivery to ensure solid, scalable, robust solutions.
- Support and maintain data and database systems performance to meet business delivery specifications and needs.
- Collaborate with our end users to understand business, user, and technical requirements to develop application database solutions that meet customer needs.
- Work collaboratively with various teams to ensure consistent data design and implementation.
- Create automation for repeatable database tasks and processes.
- Debug and troubleshoot data errors.
- Recommend emerging database technologies.
- Database performance analysis and tuning.
- Maintain data security and data access controls.
- Identify, communicate, and implement database standards and best practices.
- Implement, support, and improve backup/restore processes.
- Participate in agile ceremonies and processes and complete assigned user stories.
- Manage database engine provider contracts, billing and recharging models.
VIBE WITH US
Joining us means:
- Taking part in an ambitious corporate project
- Becoming part of a team that embraced the digitalization challenge and enjoys this transformation every day
- Living our values every day: passions for customers, respect, imagination, simplicity, entrepreneurial spirit.
- You will greatly contribute to build the project that will improve the customers’ experience on an international level
- You will get exposure to various global cultures and teams
- You will be working with the newest technologies to build a new platform from scratch
- We offer you a very pleasant working environment
- We also have for you: meal tickets, holiday vouchers, health subscription, flexible hours, work from home, flexible benefits system, on-the-job training & e-learning platforms.
And we do not stop here!
Apply now and Vibe with Us!