Full stack (.net, angular, node.js) lead developer:
Voted the Most Desired Employer in Romania, in the Financial Services Industry, three consecutive times, in the Catalyst surveys, Deloitte Romania provides services in audit, tax, legal, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory, business processes as well as technology services, through 2,000 professionals. The Regional Audit Delivery Center (RADC) provides Audit services to various Country Member Firms from Deloitte Central Europe and to their clients. The Tax & Legal Delivery Center (TLDC) offers services focused on 5 service lines: GES (Global Employer Services), Business Tax, Global Tax Center Europe, Global Trade Advisory (GTA) and Legal Center of Excellence (CoE).
Worldwide, Deloitte serves four out of five Fortune Global 500 companies through a globally connected network of member firms in more than 150 countries and territories, with over 330,000 professionals. The organization is recognized among “World’s Best Workplaces™” by Great Place to Work® and Fortune and among “World’s Most Attractive Employers”, by Universum, according to 2020 surveys.
We believe that innovation comes from contrasting disciplines, backgrounds and cultural perspectives and that the innovative solutions our people deliver have to always make an impact that matters. We celebrate individual strengths and we prioritize our people’s well-being.
You bring the ambition, we’ll provide the opportunities.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in both front-end and back-end development
- C#/.NET Core/MVC/.NET framework
- MS SQL Server / Azure SQL
- TFS / Azure DevOps
- MS Azure
- unit test and test automation
- secure software development
- comfortable working in Agile environment
- can do and can learn attitude
- good English allowing to communicate freely and read documentation
We are at exciting journey to digitalize Deloitte Central Europe with a help of well-designed and programmed software enabling Deloitte practitioners to work more efficient and in innovative way.
To boost that, we are looking for a tech lead with a full stack development skillset, to join Deloitte Central Europe team of internal IT department.
We are at the stage of building new software development team. It is an opportunity to build a team from the scratch and have REAL influence on bringing software development in DCE into next level (i.e. significant freedom to choose tools, model tech stack and shaping coding standards).
Most of our projects are applications that consumes data with dashboards, custom made systems but also some fresh, innovative platforms. We have legacy systems, but you will not be responsible for maintaining them, however we expect some integrations with them. Lead developer, working closely with Head of Software Development, will be also engaged in establishing software development team and software development standards for Deloitte.
- Our technological landscape consists of mostly C#/.NET Core/MVC/.NET framework, node.js, angular2+, MS SQL Server / Azure SQL, TypeScript, Azure for cloud solutions and Azure dev ops.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Taking part in creative process;
• Building new applications as well as developing existing ones;
• Leading frontend and backend developments;
• Development of user interfaces for enterprise applications;
• Development of analytics platform;
• Helping other developers solving challenging, technical issues;
• Help with verifying candidates’ technical knowledge and establishing new software development team;
• Working with external development team;
• Design, develop, support and deploy custom web applications;
• Research and evaluate software related technologies and products;
• Design and develop testing and maintenance procedures and activities.
- Gaining experience with leader role, while still having time to code;
- Good location at modern office in Rzeszów or Warsaw;
- Besides regular salary, we offer: private medical healthcare, sport card etc.;
- Work in one of the world's largest consulting firm;
- Real opportunities for growth of your technical skills as well as career-wide into leadership role.