With a defined Purpose to lead us, Deloitte acts with courage and conviction to make an impact that matters every day - across our businesses and around the world - by serving the most sophisticated clients, tackling the world's most complex problems, and promoting integrity and trust in the marketplace.
Deloitte is a variety of people, experience, industries, and services we deliver in 150 countries of the world. It is an intellectual challenge, a good starting point for your career, and an excellent opportunity for continuous development and gaining valuable life experiences.
The European Regional Delivery Center, ERDC for short, provides IT technology services to Deloitte clients across major European and EMEA, is part of a strongly integrated network of Global Delivery Centers that operate across the world.
• Degree in accounting, finance or a related field.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, working knowledge of ERP software is a plus
• Excellent analytical and communication skills.
• Great attention to details
• Prioritizing skills.
• Ability to work independently and in a team.
• Fluent in English, strong verbal and written communication skills;
• Review Work Orders/Change Orders and route for review and approval by Quality and Risk Management Team;
• Support SL/Capability Leads in setting up a proper financial project structure in line with company internal contractual arrangements;
• Review staff timesheets for accuracy;
• Support month-end and year-end close process;
• Ad-hoc reporting/analysis on various project related topic
• Effectively communicate project costs to project team members, users, and other parties involved in the project;
• Compile and process monthly hours, expenses, discounts, uplifts reports for active engagement codes;
• Identify cost concerns, variances and potential problems, escalate to support successful resolutions;
• Instruct Billing Team in timely issuing client invoices;
• Monitor accounts receivable and follow up with key stakeholder;
• Monitor debt situation and report accurately;
• Ensure compliance and implementation of financial policies and procedures;
• Interact with key support functions.