ALTEN Romania, part of the international ALTEN Group - with a unique position as Leader in IT & Engineering Consulting, provides support for its clients’ development strategies in the fields of innovation, R&D and IT systems since 1996. The company comprises 2 divisions specialized on its core capabilities: ENGINEERING and IT. These two divisions are: ALTEN TECHNO and ALTEN KEPLER.Cerinte
To ensure success in this role, you need the following experience and skills:
• Bachelor's Degree in a technical field (Electronics Specialty, Telecommunications, Information Technology, Electrical Engineering);
• Experience in a similar position;
• Knowledge of electronics or telecommunications;
• Experience with communication protocols: CAN, LIN;
• Knowledge of English at an advanced level.
About our open position: RSC Engineer
• As an RSC Engineer, you will be responsible for developing, implementing, and validating the integrated communication protocols on vehicles.
A typical day might include the following:
• Ensuring the implementation of communication standards on vehicles to facilitate the exchange of information between ECUs (Electronic Control Units);
• Preparing together with the PDE (Electronic Development Pilot) of the computer specifications and its validation plan in terms of communication standards, to be observed by the supplier;
• Analyzing the results of unit validations performed by suppliers or internally to identify non-conformities;
• Verifying on the electronic integration platform and the vehicle, communication networks (electrical measurements, messaging compliance, protocols), for declaring intersystem compliance;
• Defining the severity of non-conformities and action plans accordingly for correction;
• Ensuring the compatibility of the solutions with the rules of the impacted protocol for good implementation in SW (Soft);
• Documenting the database with validation reports for monitoring the quality of projects;
• Providing technical support to trade correspondents, wiring teams, PDEs, Architects, ISTs for unlocking sensitive topics;
• Effective development of applied research and development and/or technological development activities, under the conditions established by the incident legislation in force.