ALTEN Romania, part of the international ALTEN Group - with a unique position as Leader in IT & Engineering Consulting, provides support for its clients’ development strategies in the fields of innovation, R&D and IT systems since 1996. The company comprises 2 divisions specialized on its core capabilities: ENGINEERING and IT. These two divisions are: ALTEN TECHNO and ALTEN KEPLER.Cerinte
To ensure success in this role, you need the following experience and skills:
• Bachelor's Degree in a technical field (Electrical Engineering, Electronics, Automation);
• Experience in a similar position;
• Category B driving license and driving experience;
• Knowledge of the electrical/electronic architecture of a vehicle;
• Experience with CANalyzer applications, DDT2000.
About our open position: PDE Engineer
• As a PDE Engineer, you will be responsible for testing the integration of the Initial Startup and Remote Engine Start systems on the Electronic Integration Platform (PIE) and Test Vehicles.
A typical day might include the following:
• Adapting the validation plan to simulate a behavior as close as possible to a customer's behavior;
• Validating, and planning, depending on the availability of validation media (PIE and Vehicle);
• Preparing the validation media (HW change, SW update, configuration file upload);
• Completing the validation report;
• Analyzing validation results;
• Opening the anomaly reports in the Serena Business Manager (SBM) when it notices an anomaly;
• Piloting the progress of anomaly reports and checking corrective solutions;
• Validating the status reporting, anomaly advancement, the action plan to LIS;
• Providing technical support for other teams with which it interacts (e.g. PIE pilots, customer service pilots, calibration specialists, etc.).