Learning and Development French Tutor
We are seeking to hire a skilled Learning and Development French Tutor who will be responsible with delivering french language classes to various target group within our company. What you will do:
- Knowledgeable of adult learning methodologies and familiar with seminar design;
- Identifie development needs in French language up skilling for the specific target groups from any Business Line;
- Work closely with line-managers and middle-managers in identifying courses of action in language up skilling the organization’s workforce;
- Collect training needs and delivers learning interventions to meet those needs;
- Solid French knowledge in their area of interaction with proven track record in implementing language up-skilling initiatives;
- Act consultative when interacting with various stakeholders;
- Advise the key stakeholders on best-in-class learning process on developing their workforce in French language;
- Deliver French language classes to various target groups and in various types of interventions;
- Define the French language up-skilling program and operational guidelines;
- Deliver language training to staff on specific topics addressing the delegates’ development needs;
- Has learning materials such as participants’ guide, workbooks and other additional materials to support the learning delivery process and participants’ effectiveness;
- Able to plan own activity with minimum managerial supervision.
- Minimum 2 years of expertise in providing French classes;
- Solid background in French Language (C2, business) training delivery;
- Consultative approach in delivering best-in-class learning experience using targeted learning methodology;
- You have developed own learning methodology and business understanding;
- Brilliant interpersonal and communications skills;
- Highly adaptable to a fast-paced working environment;
- Ability to work independently; autonomous;
- Ability to inspire and enthuse the target groups.
- Competitive compensation & remuneration;
- Healthcare coverage for prevention & group life insurance;
- Office perks, flexible benefits & social benefits;
- Preferential banking services;
- 9-to-5 workday & work from home (up to 2 days a week);
- Learning and development programs & career growth opportunities.
We are an equal opportunities employer and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Societe Generale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents, regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, sexual or gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organisation, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.