Trainer for Customer to Cash team
As Trainer for Customer to Cash team you will be part of a dynamic team in which team spirit, engagement and nice atmosphere are going hand in hand. You will join one world class company where you will have the opportunity to develop your career.
• Willing for travel in France often in the first months;
• Preferably at least 2 years experience in corporate environment; • University studies
• Language proficiency in English (French is a plus);
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Office package;
• Organizational and planning skills;
• Problem-solving ability, accuracy and attention to details;
• Ability to work & communicate with people across organizational units & across levels -Excellent communication skills and customer oriented thinking.
What will you do? KEY EXPECTED ACHIEVEMENTS
• Training courses delivered are fully adapted to close professional or behavioral competency gaps in the local and specific context and based on concrete experience.
• End users are fully satisfied with the quality of the training and learning actions delivered. Managers acknowledge the added value of training courses led by instructors (ILT).
• Delivery methods (VILT, tutoring, interactive sessions …) are delivered to the highest level of professionalism and shared within local L&D network.
• Learning offers updated or redesigned under the responsibility of trainers / instructors match the specifications expressed by competency managers.
• The legal and administrative requirements for training activities are complied with.
1. Training employees in the department
• Delivers pre-process and process training courses to new hires and existing team members, prepares reports to measure the staff’s knowledge and action plan to cover gaps.
• Conduct Recursive Training based on the Training Need Identification/Analysis received from Operations/Quality
• Training administration - ensures that all conditions required for the training courses are in place.
• Monitor and track new employees’ performance in KPIs on a weekly and monthly basis to measure improvement and identify further coaching needs.
• Documents training reports and trackers.
• Provide feedback to specific areas of improvement opportunity.
• Conduct regular and/or on request evaluations of employees in order to identify areas of improvement.
• Conducts regular audits in the quality of training delivery in order to check training effectiveness.
2. Measures and maintains knowledge quality within the team
• Conducts Pre- & Post-assessment to identify any red flags (if any).
3. Assesses new training needs and maintains training and operational documentation
• Conducts regular training needs analysis in order to maintain high quality of service.
• Creates new training modules/curriculum.
• Design and develop and maintain training materials and curricula.
4. Coaching regularly the employees
• Support and mentor new employees.
• Coach and mentor the operational team.
• Resolves and escalates trainee concerns and issues.
5. Ensure the regular KPI monitoring and reporting for training
• Monitor and report Training Materials readiness
• Monitor and report Training Delivery Progress - daily monitor and weekly report out
• Report Training Effectiveness - after each training session
• Liaise with all the involved parties in order to implement eventual next steps, refreshers, change in methods etc.
In Michelin, we offer:
- A multicultural environment based on respect and transparency;
- Flexible work schedule and home-office options;
- Meal vouchers and lunch discount;
- Private medical subscription;
- Deduction of vacation costs;
- Dedicated commercial offers from our partners;
- The option to customize your own benefits package with book rental service, gym access, massage or dental subscription, contribution to private retirement pension, deduction of public transport costs.
- We have a phone call to get to know each other;
- We hold assessments to see your language skills and competencies;
- We meet in an online interview, with a recruiter and the hiring manager.